Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying song?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby" especially the bit at the end

"Yo. We's outta here. Word to your mother !"

Street cred or what !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sure it's been said already: Blue da-ba-dee, da-ba-da.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭pipelaser

Caraville wrote: »
    I see your Russian boyband (although I wish I didn't), and raise you this Norwegian horror:

I win!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Snacker

swagger jagger worst song ever made

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Anything by this absolute gimp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

pipelaser wrote: »

I dunno.... that's pretty bad, but I think I can trump it with this. Just a word of warning- both eyes and ears may bleed because of this.

Notable lyrics include:
    I bet she's mad
    'cos I look fab
    hahaha ha jack my swag
    sticks and stones
    may break my bones
    but mine look new
    and hers just look so o-o-old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Any song Jennifer lopez sings, especally that crap jennyfromtheblock:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭LondonIrish90

Anything by Pixie Lott, which is unfortunate.

The mute button was designed as a response to her music videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mick121

right heres my 2 cent worth.star treakking.what utter crap,beam me the **** outta here pronto

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.......... F*ck off:mad:

Also anything from, Justin Beiber, Jedward and Cheryl Cole. Oh Cheryl, how I loave you, you chav ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

That fcuking bag of $hyte 'I Need A Dollar' by Aloe Black.:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Cygni

Anything by Katy Perry .. oh and Matt Cardle's .. that .. that ****ty song! I loved it at the start .. but the love disappeared ... ah ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Sammy_Jankis

Bon Jovi - livin on a prayer. Absolutely despise this song. I just picture a**eholes screaming the lyrics.

Guns n' Roses- Sweet Child of mine. Just done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Bon Jovi - livin on a prayer. Absolutely despise this song. I just picture a**eholes screaming the lyrics.

Guns n' Roses- Sweet Child of mine. Just done with it.

Ah here now. That song is a classic. Sure it might be overplayed, and overrated at time. But it's definetely not the most annoying song.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

This is one i find so difficult cause there is so much dross out there, but it was a toss up for me i first thought of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN62PAKoBfE

then this came to mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc

Complete and utter ****e and the people who bought them should be shot with their own balls of ****

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Sammy_Jankis

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Ah here now. That song is a classic. Sure it might be overplayed, and overrated at time. But it's definetely not the most annoying song.

A classic that has been ruined and now annoys the hell out of me. I turn off the radio if it comes on and have deleted it from my mp3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

celj wrote: »
    Do you not need a bosom for a pillow??

:mad::mad::mad: no... no i dont, what i need is to hold heads under water till the bubbles stop :mad::mad:
    inkwell wrote: »
    You probably like this as well :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nixzYHDus :pac:

*fills bath with icy water :mad:
    I whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forthI whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forthI whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forthI whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forth (just whip it) I whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forthI whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forth (whip it REAL GOOD) I whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forthI whip mah haaaaaaaair back and forth

:eek::eek::eek::eek: hffff hfffff hfffff *feels chest pain.........Hffff hfffff
    proof if it was ever needed that genetics can throw up some weird ass shlte you thought was bred out of the gene pool......blame the parents for telling the child she had "talent" when ehhh clearly thats not the case......

*has purchased AK47, is now sussing out tall building

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Not annoying but it get stuck in your head -

"Hot dogs, Jumping Frogs, Albuquerque!"

which then makes the song annoying..

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Listrydude

What does the fox say? Well, wtf does the bloody thing say? My head hurts every time it is on and my kids love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Old thread alert...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,409 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I suppose its not a song for me but type of singing:

The half unable to breath/nasally sanctimonious stuff like Neil Young. The Trills also fit into this category for me (Nasally/high pitch). They also over-lap the afraid to sing category for me.

The Brian Jones Town Massacre definitely fall into the afraid to sing category. Mumbly type singing with terrible diction, which I assume is supposed to be the epitome of cool. It is a pity because the guitar playing is good.

Anything with excessive lyrics which are repetitive like "Baby Baby Baby". Or with the words "what " "what" and then "Yeah, Yeah" response. Or "Yo, Yo" or anybody that is "in the house"
    I have never fully understood are these type of singers 1 overly positive? 2 is a childminder with lots of babies? 3 answering their own questions or 4 deaf? 5 locked in a house should 999 be called? 6 Locked in a house playing with yo-yo's?

So any song that falls into these categories or a number of these categories would annoy me.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement