Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM GBB M4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Thanks lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Offer €250 cash waiting looking for a quick buy :)

Cant let it go for that man, have you anything to trade with it?

I collect and plink my gear (would like to skirmish though :rolleyes:) so all my gear is in perfect condition.
    1. I have an Action 2x42mm red/green tri-rail scope in perfect condition + €230
    2. JG g36 (under a joule) which comes with a high cap mag, charger and battery but the mag doesn't feed too well (tested with another mag and no problems) + €215
    3. Taurus PT24/7 CO2 NBB with a mag (slow leak in mag that I never got an O-ring for) + €210
    4. TM spring s&w pc356 which has had about 40 rounds through it and is in perfect condition and in original box etc... + €240.

Any interest in any of those?

I collect and plink my gear (would like to skirmish though :rolleyes:) so all my gear is in perfect condition.
    1. I have an Action 2x42mm red/green tri-rail scope in perfect condition + €230
    2. JG g36 (under a joule) which comes with a high cap mag, charger and battery but the mag doesn't feed too well (tested with another mag and no problems) + €250
    3. Taurus PT24/7 CO2 NBB with a mag (slow leak in mag that I never got an O-ring for) + €210
    4. TM spring s&w pc356 which has had about 40 rounds through it and is in perfect condition and in original box etc... + €240.

Any interest in any of those?

Im interested in the highlighted offer above. I have made a change to it as underlined, if you think this is reasonable let me know and we can go to pm's :)

• Advertisement

Highest Ill go would be the G36 etc... plus €235, that sound fair to you? if so PM's?

Highest Ill go would be the G36 etc... plus €235, that sound fair to you? if so PM's?

Cool beans, to PM's :)

Advertisement