Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

curragh funday

Options
  • 13-08-2011 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

went to the curragh today with my sister and our 5 kids for a funday and to see jedward tickets cost e140.00.trampolines facepainting and bouncing castles advertised but didnt mention you had to pay e5.oo for 15 mins for each child.other than that there no nothing else to do but wait for jedward who arrived on stage at 3 o clock and were gone at 3.50pm.what a rip off the organizers of this event should be ashamed of themselves

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

water rat wrote: »
    went to the curragh today with my sister and our 5 kids

Say what now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

water rat wrote: »
    went to the curragh today with my sister and our 5 kids

is that not illegal or immoral at least

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Who pays €140 to stand in a field of sheep pooh and watch two twats frollick about said field?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,551 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Some <snip> family who think this is airsoft related

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

No idea.
    This is definitely in the wrong place.

water rat, try the consumer issues forum. :)

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement