Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBBR pdw, scar, m4, m16, g36, l85 can be broken

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

stigmau5 wrote: »
    Hey bud any pics of it do you have the original carry handle / sight also also are you interested in trades

Unless its gbb I wouldnt really be interested in trades tbh.
    I have the original flashhider and carry handle also. It would come as stock with additions of the 552 and rail adapter.

Pics:

DSCF1252.jpg
    DSCF1253.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

hightower1 wrote: »
    Hey bud any pics of it do you have the original carry handle / sight also also are you interested in trades

Unless its gbb I wouldnt really be interested in trades tbh.
    I have the original flashhider and carry handle also. It would come as stock with additions of the 552 and rail adapter.

Pics:

DSCF1252.jpg
    DSCF1253.jpg
    Would you be interrested in a ra tech scar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

<snip>

Would you be interested in a ra tech scar

Already had a WE gbb scar and sold it on.

<snip>

• Advertisement

<snip>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

adamj1980, post your own wanted thread please, you can't hijack this one. :)

Wasn't hijacking, was just seeing if the parts could bought separately, that's not hijacking. No disrespect to the owner for anyone's misunderstanding.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Some posts deleted.

What I said wasn't a suggestion, if you choose to ignore it again then your access here will be removed.

Thanks.

No bother my bad, like I said, just a misunderstanding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, I have a black SCAR I think its jls. It fires under 1j im lookin to Trade for somethin intresting! I got it here last week, I dont have the means of putin pics up yet but if u have somethin to swap let me know?

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hi, I have a black SCAR I think its jls. It fires under 1j im lookin to Trade for somethin intresting! I got it here last week, I dont have the means of putin pics up yet but if u have somethin to swap let me know?
    As my thread states I am looking for gas blow back rifles not aegs

Ok.. I did'nt see that bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Ok.. I did'nt see that bit!

Hmmmm 'GBBR' I can totally see how you missed that :pac:

Jsmurff,I missed the Gbb bit so I was just offering a gun!! You seem to have went to a lot of trouble to take the piss with the Specsavers ad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Jsmurff,I missed the Gbb bit so I was just offering a gun!! You seem to have went to a lot of trouble to take the piss with the Specsavers ad!

Trust me you ain't worth the effort it only took 5 seconds :D

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Hmmmm 'GBBR' I can totally see how you missed that :pac:
    And what's that got to do with you?

Warning for threadspoiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

arleitiss wrote: »
    Seriously lad please read the op gbbrs gas blow back rifles not aegs its not that hard to read and this is too every one not just you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Seriously lad please read the op gbbrs gas blow back rifles not aegs its not that hard to read and this is too every one not just you

ohh sorry, it just lists so many models in title, I misread and took GBBR as gun model. Sorry.

Advertisement