Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clearout

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hi,

I might be interested in the pistol grip and sling swivel for M4 series AEG. Are still around UL sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hi,

I might be interested in the pistol grip and sling swivel for M4 series AEG. Are still around UL sometimes?

sorry mate missed you there, unfortunatley the parts are at home in kildare, i can hold onto them till after christmas for you or post when i get home.

also quick update will include three pmags and a midcap with the gun for 300( wont be selling seperatley till i find a buyer for the aeg.)

le bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Markom5a wrote: »
    sorry mate missed you there, unfortunatley the parts are at home in kildare, i can hold onto them till after christmas for you or post when i get home.

also quick update will include three pmags and a midcap with the gun for 300( wont be selling seperatley till i find a buyer for the aeg.)

Thanks for the reply. I'll contact you again if I'm definitely buying because I've spent a bit in the last few weeks (and still have a few more certain items to get) and I need to stop for a while. If someone makes an offer on them in the meantime they can have them. I'll be in touch.

We also have to skirmish sometime.

bumpy bumpy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Are you selling the whole M16 body (Barrel, barrel cover, reciever) or just the reciever?

Are you selling the whole M16 body (Barrel, barrel cover, reciever) or just the reciever?

sorry mate cant edit my original post it along with the gearbox is gone.

any offers on the sr16?

sorry mate cant edit my original post it along with the gearbox is gone.

any offers on the sr16, anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

are you selling the holographic??? :)

are you selling the holographic??? :)

yup it'll cost you 280 tho and ill throw in a free sr16 :D

nah only if itll sweeten the deal on the eg to a buyer sorry

• Advertisement

le bump

lovely full metal g and g aeg..... no?

bumpity bump bump

le festive bump :D

220 for the aeg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, if u still have the rear sight il buy it for asking price (10+5) p&p

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hi, if u still have the rear sight il buy it for asking price (10+5) p&p

pretty sure i do ill check in the morning, if so sounds like a deal to me mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Thats great, ill pm u in the mornin! Just wondern if you'd have a Dust cover set? theres a catch gone of mine! Thanks. (if im in any state to text):-) Happy new year.

Nerovad wrote: »
    Thats great, ill pm u in the mornin! Just wondern if you'd have a Dust cover set? theres a catch gone of mine! Thanks. (if im in any state to text):-) Happy new year.

yup found it after a bit of digging to pms! and nope nothing in the parts bin sorry.

aeg still here 220 :)

• Advertisement

come on anyone really trying to shift the aeg

Shamless bump

Advertisement