Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant dream

Options
  • 07-08-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Last night I dreamt I was pregnant and had my pregnancy test done and all also had my breasts ready to breastfeed awkward . I am not pregnant in real life and no chance i will get til at least 5 years . What does this dream mean ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 herrys

lolzz........ dear that just a dream... don't worry... whatever we think before sleeping comes in our mind while sleeping and that call a dream.....

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

I dont know how true either of these are but iv heard before that dreams about pregnancy/birth symbolise a new beginning and then i heard from someone else they are related to death. Theres a few websites that do dream interpretation. Look them up and see if you can find anything.

Advertisement