Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

opening weekend for Vacant

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

dwelby101 wrote: »
    Hey Brian just wonderin if this event thing is anything like Corruption, can we arrive friday night, stay the night and be ready for saturday morning as were comin up from galway, like will there be people staying on site, or is it just gonna have to be an early rise on saturday mornin?

It'll have to be Saturday morning I'm afraid dude, truth be told the only reason is that I'm not staying there for two night in a row again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Fair enough man, i guess well see ya so on saturday mornin!

Lads make you bring torches ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

just recently got me self a m3 multishot shotgun man do u think it would be appropriate for vacant as me and a few buds are plannin on making a visit soon.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    just recently got me self a m3 multishot shotgun man do u think it would be appropriate for vacant as me and a few buds are plannin on making a visit soon.

Ah yeah, a shotgun would fit nicely dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

i had one of them, till it broke, they're so much fun, brought mine to the Office a few months back, remember Brian messing around with it at the chono :P intimidating but require some skill to use :D

T4RGET wrote: »
    i had one of them, till it broke, they're so much fun, brought mine to the Office a few months back, remember Brian messing around with it at the chono :P intimidating but require some skill to use :D
    would ye mind tellin me how it broke (sorry for thread spoiling)

would ye mind tellin me how it broke (sorry for thread spoiling)

i beat someone across the head with it :p, nah it was the double eagle version and the plastic body versus the metal barrel didn't hold up to the shotgun being cocked so it slightly bent the barrel in the plastic body, now the 3 BB's hit the barrel as they leave, sending them all over the place. working on getting it fixed though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭PEP_C

Good luck with this Brian, I hope it goes well.

• Advertisement

yeah i have the double eagle 1 aswell its a decent gun

ah well then in that case just watch the barrel :)

Thanks Pep, all shoud go well. The place is just ready although we aren't finished with the place by a long shot it should be a great weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgxso8P7hHQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If anyone was curious about what it looks like. Shows about 10% of the site.epic battles underway.

Not nearly finished with the place but it should all be done in a matter of weeks. There will hopefully be some good vids and pics uploaded onto our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/213930401975001/ or go to our website; http://www.reload.ie/forum to hear what others had to say about the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Arkslippy wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgxso8P7hHQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If anyone was curious about what it looks like. Shows about 10% of the site.epic battles underway.

Site looks real good - it'll be interesting to see what happens with all that space. I've heard a lot of talk about it, and I'm sure I'll see it soon enough :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Inari,

You should try to get up to our next Corruption event mate, its being held on the 29th + 30th of October in Vacant and we have hoards of zombies for the event so it should be a proper survival test.

Thanks Inari,

You should try to get up to our next Corruption event mate, its being held on the 29th + 30th of October in Vacant and we have hoards of zombies for the event so it should be a proper survival test.

ah don't tell me that :rolleyes: be up on the 4th or 3rd which every one is the Sunday :P, big group, one of the lads is organising it :)

ah don't tell me that :rolleyes: be up on the 4th or 3rd which every one is the Sunday :P, big group, one of the lads is organising it :)

Sure there will be other events too dude ;)

Sure there will be other events too dude ;)

oh I'll try my best to get at it I meant that in a way of it's so far away and it's just gona be bugging me to wait if I do end up going, missed the last one, will this be survival or 2 teams and another zombie 'team'? survivial would be epic :)

oh I'll try my best to get at it I meant that in a way of it's so far away and it's just gona be bugging me to wait if I do end up going, missed the last one, will this be survival or 2 teams and another zombie 'team'? survivial would be epic :)

Its both dude, there are different games throughout the night.

• Advertisement

Its both dude, there are different games throughout the night.

oh sweet :)

creatures? what, have you dressed up a tiger for the event :p

creatures? what, have you dressed up a tiger for the event :p

Erm, no we have dressed up people

awh :(:p sounds good mate, should be good :)

Advertisement