Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Littlewoods Ireland Discount Code

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

lmcder wrote: »
    For 20% Littlewoods discount try 2CTN9

2CTN9 - This offer code is only valid for customers with a credit account.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

3AWXT 20% discount code for orders over €50

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Damn, it didn't work for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

Tried to use it but its only for credit customers..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Shaz4

Damn, it didn't work for me. :(
    3awxt should work, i got the same code in the post today, typical Littlewoods, I held out to put in an order of over 300 for two months and I eventually gave in and put it in just 3 days ago only to get a 20% discount today.. Totally disgusted.. It doesn't work on any sale items tho..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Little Miss Neecy

37A3V FOR 10% OFF ORDERS OVER €50, ONLY WORKS ON THE NEW COLLECTION!

29JZB for 20% off orders over €100, i think it only works on clothes/footwear!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

Also got 3AWXT today for 20% off orders over €50!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭CorsetIsTight

Posted this in the Bargain Alerts (Requests) section, then realised that perhaps I should have put it here.

Putting in an order including clothes and homeware; current total is €92.50 and I got the following message:

Spend another €7.50 on clothing and footwear and you can save 20% off your total. This discount will apply to full priced items only and is valid for the next 7 days.

Enter code 3A6NJ at the check out.

So obviously this only applies to order of €100 of more. It seems as if it applies as long as there is some clothing & footwear element, but I don't know if that's accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    3AWXT 20% discount code for orders over €50

thanks for discount code - i just bought my daughter an innotab2 for €74.... thats €40 less than in Argos!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 sulkayda

Hi,
    Just was about to spend near €150 then saw the code 3A6NJ, tried it and it saved me €29.80! Big THANKS to you Corsetls Tight for adding it! (Was purchasing trainers & sportswear)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

39k66.png

Valid till 22/03/2013

15% off 39k66

39K6K for a massive 25% off the new collection...

Orders over €50 only!

Ends 22nd March 2013!

Seems to be working on clothes, footwear, electricals - laptops, washer/dryers etc!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

Simply place an order of €50 or more in the next 14 days and receive a 10% discount on your next order,
    Quote 3LKKU, When you place your order

Any new codes please?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Please don't bother discount or no discount! Absolutely appalling 'customer service' .: I got no confirmation of my order and when I rang to see if it had gone through they said there was a 24 hour security check (on an online credit card order?! Would decline or accept immediately!) but nothing about this on site! Arrived fairly quickly but a dress was missing although on the dispatch note and when I rang
    The customer service guy shouted at me! I had my own distribution and online company and know all about customer Service, never have I been spoken to like that before by a customer service rep! I am still waiting for a refund while they investigate but having my doubts if it will materialise.. And if you make a return it will be up to 28 days before you get uour money.. Will never touch them with a barge pole again! If you google it you will see I am not alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Onthe3rdDay

murphf wrote: »
    Please don't bother discount or no discount! Absolutely appalling 'customer service' .: I got no confirmation of my order and when I rang to see if it had gone through they said there was a 24 hour security check (on an online credit card order?! Would decline or accept immediately!) but nothing about this on site! Arrived fairly quickly but a dress was missing although on the dispatch note and when I rang
    The customer service guy shouted at me! I had my own distribution and online company and know all about customer Service, never have I been spoken to like that before by a customer service rep! I am still waiting for a refund while they investigate but having my doubts if it will materialise.. And if you make a return it will be up to 28 days before you get uour money.. Will never touch them with a barge pole again! If you google it you will see I am not alone

I ordered a computer from them, waited in for it to be delivered, said it was delivered on the site. I rang them to find out that they had put a credit check on my account and the item had been returned to them. The check proceeded and all was well, I was handed over to a customer rep to reorder the item. All of a sudden the computer has gone up 110 euro and it's not possible to order it at the original price. Now if it were a misprice that would be fine but it was actually the same as other retailers when I ordered it first time around.

A suspicious person would think that there was never a problem at all but they had undercharged me. :mad:

Use them if the price is a lot better, Which is one time in 50. That why so many are looking for the discount codes. The codes bring products down closer to shop prices. Obviously If you're using their credit I can understand why someone would shop with them, but anyone using a credit card I'd advise them to look almost anywhere else on the net. You'll get things a lot cheaper and you'll avoid huge amounts of hassle with their customer services...and lets not even mention their couriers:mad::mad::mad:

Any codes please?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

Any codes please?

49FPH for 20%off orders on clothes etc over €50, got it in a text. Hope its of use to you ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tweety11

Get €30 off your next order of €60 or more using 4HFKT...order by June 11th :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

43LGD 10% code

This was getting me a whopping €160 off a Canon 70d camera but it rejected the sale as I wanted to pay later :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Tweety11 wrote: »

not valid for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Tweety11 wrote: »

It looks like it adds the €30 to your account. You should apply the charge to the account rather than pay in full to avail of the credit.....I think..hope I'm not wrong:cool:
    I got 2 pairs of trousers for €64 with €30 applied to my account. Works out at €34 for me to pay.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

It looks like it adds the €30 to your account. You should apply the charge to the account rather than pay in full to avail of the credit.....I think..hope I'm not wrong:cool:
    I got 2 pairs of trousers for €64 with €30 applied to my account. Works out at €34 for me to pay.:D

No I used it there and paid by card. maybe the code only went to account holders ie. system is cross checking orders against a particular customer list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Update..

I just got an order confirmation for €34.It shows the €30 discount...woohoo:D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Update..

I just got an order confirmation for €34.It shows the €30 discount...woohoo:D

How did you manage it?
    In trying to buy runners and says code invalid.
    Was going to charge to account

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

KMRM6 for 10% off 50e valid 1/8/17

KL9EY 10% off 50e valid 31/07/17

KL9F6 10% off 40e valid 31/07/17

• Advertisement
Advertisement