Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

CombatCow wrote: »
    Just had my order cancelled due to the 1kg international postage weight restriction :(

same :mad:

Think I will send 2k an email and CC it too games head office.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CombatCow wrote: »
    Just had my order cancelled due to the 1kg international postage weight restriction :(

If you've no other option, you can have it sent to me, and I'll forward it to you/meet you etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

has anyone found a way to get the ultimate loot addition?
    looks epic but it seems impossible to get it here

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

If anyone is still looking for this, XtraVision are going to be stocking all 3 versions, Get the pre orders in while ye can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,508 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mad how Xtravision got the 3 exclusives but they don't have a price up yet. I'd be happy with the Vault Hunters edition. I have a feeling the ultimate weapon chest edition might be a bit too expensive but yeah, would recommend to book early!

http://www.xtravision.ie/borderlands2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Good god i'm so tempted to get the Loot Hunters edition... Can it be justified?!?!? That box...

is the pc version available from them as well?
    do you pre order in store?
    would def look at getting the loot chest as it seems like the best collectors edition ive seen

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

TheGunns wrote: »
    do you pre order in store?
    would def look at getting the loot chest as it seems like the best collectors edition ive seen

ya you pre order in store. Not sure about the pc version, im sure your local store could tell you.

@Potential-Monke: Of course its justified, That box!:D

did you have to pay anything on the spot? or open an account with extra vision?

Bugger it, im getting it. Just been advised over the phone you have to put a deposit down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Good god i'm so tempted to get the Loot Hunters edition... Can it be justified?!?!? That box...

Well here is a picture with a dog in it....(not mine, was posted by one of the Gearbox devs). So could be used for great pet storage :pac:

pancaketheborderlands2l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tiroskan

I'm after tipping down and putting money down on one just in case. The lad at the desk signed me up on the spot, took about 3 minutes and I put €5 down to secure it. I've already booked one on game, but if it turns out to be cheaper to get it in Xtravision I'll be cancelling my order. Of course, according to the lad I was talking to in the shop, they won't have a price until about a month before, so I won't know until then whether or not it'll be cheaper.

He also said they weren't getting the PC version in. I'm not sure if it was just that store or all of them, but I'd suspect all of them in that case. He also didn't seem to know anything about how many loot chests are available in the first place, just that they only get in whatever's pre-ordered. I presume if they run out it just won't come up on the system when they search for it? Pretty irritating that they've no price for it though, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Does 2K have an email we can contact them on?

Lads, did xtravision tell ye how much each edition cost?

Sorry, didnt read the an above. I rang em and was tol they wont have a price until the night before the go on sale. thats so crap, what if it turns out to be too expensive? im nor sure what to preorder, would depend on the price of each.

Would ultimate edition b about 100?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Does 2K have an email we can contact them on?

A couple of email addresses on their Contact Us page on their site, might be US specific though.

sorry, didnt read the above. I rang em and was told they wont have a price until the night before the go on sale. thats so crap, what if it turns out to be too expensive? im not sure what to preorder, would depend on the price of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

A couple of email addresses on their Contact Us page on their site, might be US specific though.

US and Canadian :(

Seems like a large oversight that an entire country is unable to purchase the limited edition versions.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    sorry, didnt read the above. I rang em and was told they wont have a price until the night before the go on sale. thats so crap, what if it turns out to be too expensive? im not sure what to preorder, would depend on the price of each.

they should have an RRP pretty soon i would say. prob in the next month and a half so you could judge off that. seems really bad and not stocking the PC either? Hopefully that means annother retailer has it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Think I remember hearing $110-120 for the Ultimate set, could be wrong. no idea on irish price, just wait for the dollar price to come out then tack around 35% on top :rolleyes:

Yeah, saw one site say $150 for the ultimate loot chest which would be about 118 euro.

TBH the thing I'm most interested in is that Golden key for the golden gun chest in the game somewhere and you get that in a Gold pack for just preordering in certain shops. Wonder will Ireland get that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

Will be really annoyed if xtravision aren't carrying the PC version :(

American price seems to be about $150, British £100 and the European price seems to be ~€130, from looking at other EU retailers. The sterling exchange seems to agree. Not too bad, imo. Although, suppose we won't know for certain til Xtravision confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Its €130 from amazon.de. I just reserved one in Xtravision and cancelled my amazon order, hopefully it will be around the same price :D

Lads, tis Ireland, expect to pay €150. That way, if it's cheaper, you can bring home a fresh box of popcorn too! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Lads, tis Ireland, expect to pay €150. That way, if it's cheaper, you can bring home a fresh box of popcorn too! :-)

At that price they would want to be filling the loot chest with poppycorns for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I'd sooner go with one of the biggest international online sellers than a small irish dvd rental shop. I hope this wont leave a lot of people upset with them for not being able to fulfil the orders. I hope they are able to though.

just got an email back from Xtravision there:

Thank you for your email.

I have just confirmed with our gaming department that we will not be stocking the PC version of this game.

We have it available on Xbox360 or PS3 the cost will be around €100

So looks like youll have to look elswhere for the PC version. Bit of a bummer and kinda makes me lose interest in getting this now.

Gunns, which edition did you enquire about? I hardly see the ultimate edition going for 100 quid.

just got an email back from Xtravision there:

Thank you for your email.

I have just confirmed with our gaming department that we will not be stocking the PC version of this game.

We have it available on Xbox360 or PS3 the cost will be around €100

So looks like youll have to look elswhere for the PC version. Bit of a bummer and kinda makes me lose interest in getting this now.

That's a bit ****ty. =/ Think the Irish release is shaping up to be a bit of a shambles.

(I think I am much too invested in this entirely.)

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Gunns, which edition did you enquire about? I hardly see the ultimate edition going for 100 quid.
    Tiroskan wrote: »
    That's a bit ****ty. =/ Think the Irish release is shaping up to be a bit of a shambles.

(I think I am much too invested in this entirely.)

i enquired about the pc edition which they wont stock
    The 100 was in relation to the xbox and ps3 but i imagine itll be a bit higher
    yes it the proper big box one, the other isnt exclusive and is on amazon for 50 ish i think

Advertisement