Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Review : 3.7 v mod from thebestshop.eu

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Bubba9 wrote: »

The tool you probably mean is a saddle valve

This would do the job nicely....

http://www.siam-mods.com/CartoPunch

SAM_0051-500x500.JPG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this tank is weird
    been using it for about a week now I think and.. the flavour has improved
    vapour production hasn't dropped off at all

this shouldn't be possible

think i just destroyed one of my chibi tanks
    was trying to change the carto.. i'd read you just slot the new carto over the battery connection on the tank carto and push up

whatever happened both the top and bottom sections of the tank have come loose, got 3ml of deluxe tobacco all over my fingers and jeans.. and the tank carto is still no closer to coming out
    the bottom section of the tank isn't flush either, so I dont even know if its safe to use now
    damnit

well.. managed to get everything reassembled again

it must have been a different tank i was looking at where you could just push the new cartomiser in place of the old one.. cos that **** doesnt work at all with the chibi

lesson learned.. dont change cartomisers until the tank is empty

well.. managed to get everything reassembled again

it must have been a different tank i was looking at where you could just push the new cartomiser in place of the old one.. cos that **** doesnt work at all with the chibi

lesson learned.. dont change cartomisers until the tank is empty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

You can always suck the liquid out with a syringe and put it back in with the new carto or in a bottle if changing flavours.

well isn't that just sensible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

mrplop wrote: »
    There's something I forgot to add which I found interesting. I heard from a very reliable source that Joyetech are working on a variable voltage version of the Ego.

Providing the specs are good I reckon they'll produce a really nice but affordable product.

Not VV but probably heading that way soon i'd imagine.

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=4912306

I doubt it's regulated voltage is it?

Seems that it is at the usual 3.3v.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-mods-reviews/258263-joye-ego-18650-review.html

Advertisement