Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

This is one of the items I won,open but never used,it is a very unusual pod mod,Direct Lung vaping only,you'll either hate it or love it.
    It should be with me by next week,if interested before I use it,let me know....

€40 including postage F&F or €30 if collected,will also swap for a regulated dual battery squonker or a regulated dual battery kit with a rebuildable tank...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spFarevllLQ

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9615840

https://vapegeek.co.uk/collections/pod-mod/products/asvape-defender

I just received it this morning & it's up for sale or swap...

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Vapoholic.co.uk 360ml of juice (3x 120ml pick n mix) for €28, use the code VA20BGAX in checkout and i used PM for free shipping good selection of flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

The lads @Vapely.ie are doing a deal 10% off all liquid until TheBeastFromTheEast leaves ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Lost Vape Epetite and Authentic Dotmod Petri Rta for sale. €55 posted Paypal F&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Lost Vape Epetite and Authentic Dotmod Petri Rta for sale. E55 posted Paypal F&F.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Are the vapaholic juices any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

parttime wrote: »
    Are the vapaholic juices any good?

price seem to be good, i'll love to hear whats the quality like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

price seem to be good, i'll love to hear whats the quality like

Yeah, not a great selection. Only one I'd be interested in is the blueberry yoghourt. Can't buy any more stuff until pay day though. I've already bought too much juice this month.

TinCool wrote: »
    Yeah, not a great selection. Only one I'd be interested in is the blueberry yoghourt. Can't buy any more stuff until pay day though. I've already bought too much juice this month.

just ordered
    Debonair Vanilla Custard
    Fantasi Mango
    Sex on The Beach
    and will see :) pity forgot to put 15% discount code on checkout :(
    once i'll get them, i'll post my feedback

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Does anyone have a Smok Alien Mod they are looking to offload? I wouldnt mind picking one up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Does anyone have a Smok Alien Mod they are looking to offload? I wouldnt mind picking one up :)

I think I do, let me check if it's the alien or the baby alien.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I have one but the top comes loose but it's likely fixable but i cant be arsed i got another one, you can have it for a bargain price

just ordered
    Debonair Vanilla Custard
    Fantasi Mango
    Sex on The Beach
    and will see :) pity forgot to put 15% discount code on checkout :(
    once i'll get them, i'll post my feedback

ok, got my juice today and so far tested
    Vanilla Custard (18mg ready to vape) - verdict: a bit too rich for me, in general nice flavour and smell, not too sweet so makes a great all day vape for everyone who's likes rich flavours
    Sex on The Beach (6mg mix by yourself) - verdict: I love it, great cocktail flavour, fresh but not too rich so it will be my next all-day vape, also smells like a 'real deal' :)

haven't a chance to test Mango yet but its smells very nice too
    so finally, would recommend it

oh, forgot to add, juice tested on 14 - 15W

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

A few of the efest batteries are going for 4 euro on thebestshop at the moment. Might order a few for spares.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

A few of the efest batteries are going for 4 euro on thebestshop at the moment. Might order a few for spares.

Check out https://www.nkon.nl/

Serious bargins and fast delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I need a few spares, if anyone happened to have them all that would be super:

OBS Engine w/ spare glass - or if not even just the spare glass
    Spare bubble glass for Cleito [original]
    Baby beast coils, whatever type you have that will fit the original Baby beast tank.

I can get all of this on FT I know, but looking for speedier delivery and good prices.

Got sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I need a few spares, if anyone happened to have them all that would be super:

OBS Engine w/ spare glass - or if not even just the spare glass
    Spare Cleito [original] glass or the bubble glass, bonus with coils also
    Baby beast coils, whatever type you have that will fit the original Baby beast tank.

I can get all of this on FT I know, but looking for speedier delivery and good prices.

Pmd

On my lookout for a Smok Alien I was pointed in the direction of this:

Smok Alien 220 for £25 (Mod Only)
    https://easi-vape.com/collections/mods/products/smok-alien-mod
    Also not a bad price for the Smok Alien 85 for £15 (Mod Only): https://easi-vape.com/collections/mods/products/smok-al85-mod

They also have a big sale on Juice on the same place at the moment: https://easi-vape.com/collections/5-sale

They also have a big sale on Juice on the same place at the moment: https://easi-vape.com/collections/5-sale

Nice find. Some super deals on juice there.

• Advertisement

ok, got my juice today and so far tested
    Vanilla Custard (18mg ready to vape) - verdict: a bit too rich for me, in general nice flavour and smell, not too sweet so makes a great all day vape for everyone who's likes rich flavours
    Sex on The Beach (6mg mix by yourself) - verdict: I love it, great cocktail flavour, fresh but not too rich so it will be my next all-day vape, also smells like a 'real deal' :)

haven't a chance to test Mango yet but its smells very nice too
    so finally, would recommend it

oh, forgot to add, juice tested on 14 - 15W

finally got some spare time to mix Mango and .... its fabulous, real fresh fruity flavor.
    next payday going to order more flavors and will post feedback in here.
    anyways, their juice seem to be a good quality stuff so would recommend, on the top of that, free postage over 20pounds (plus 3.85e with Parcel Wizard) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

COOLFIRE IV TC 18650 Travel kit with battery power checker.Red.

Never been used! Actually because it arrived just today (strange I had post )and wow it's heavy for my arthritic hands, even with no battery in.

Comes with a zip case.

I'm using a Vaporesso Swag right now which is much lighter.

Looks beautiful though.
    I paid €32, offers?

Guys a big Easter sale on mods over on greyhaze.co.uk

My pick is the vaporesso revenger kit in gold for £33

https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/vaporesso-revenger-box-mod-kit?variant=44864448137

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I still have the Defender from AsVape...

€40 including postage...

https://greyhaze.co.uk/collections/vape-kits/products/defender-box-mod-kit-by-asvape

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

dragona wrote: »
    COOLFIRE IV TC 18650 Travel kit with battery power checker.Red.

Never been used! Actually because it arrived just today (strange I had post )and wow it's heavy for my arthritic hands, even with no battery in.

Comes with a zip case.

I'm using a Vaporesso Swag right now which is much lighter.

Looks beautiful though.
    I paid €32, offers?

Still available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Jaysus thanks for that! Ordered £31.60 worth of eliquids to get the free UK shipping.

I'll have vape for days!

Doge wrote: »
    Jaysus thanks for that! Ordered £31.60 worth of eliquids to get the free UK shipping.

I'll have vape for days!

No problem at all, I may have to start doing a daily deals post cos the amount of deals I find is unreal :D

No problem at all, I may have to start doing a daily deals post cos the amount of deals I find is unreal :D

Yeah, off the back of your easi-vape mail last week, I ordered 120mls of just jam scone, bloody steel at those prices, 100mls of strawberry donut jam (yes, I like my just jame stuff), and took a punt on 100mls of Nerdz Cherry lemonade. Hopefully, should be taking delivery of it today.

TinCool wrote: »
    Yeah, off the back of your easi-vape mail last week, I ordered 120mls of just jam scone, bloody steel at those prices, 100mls of strawberry donut jam (yes, I like my just jame stuff), and took a punt on 100mls of Nerdz Cherry lemonade. Hopefully, should be taking delivery of it today.

Excellent, I am currently on "Liquid OOOO Do-nuts" - Raspberry glazed and its so yummy :D

• Advertisement

Excellent, I am currently on "Liquid OOOO Do-nuts" - Raspberry glazed and its so yummy :D

Yeah, took delivery this morning. I'll be trying Just Jam Scone first. Smells delightful.

Advertisement