Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36K + EXTRAS

Options
  • 23-07-2011 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

Hello I’am selling My recently renovated/customised G36K
    it comes with the following:
      [*]Scoped carry handle
      [*]RAS carry handle
      [*]Three(3) High-Caps (1x450rnd, 2x470rnd)
      [*]8.4v1100mah battery

Has a brand new full metal gearbox with a un-moded spring(as in it has'nt been clipped to conform to the legal fps By the way it averages between 300 and 310 fps. Also has a custom real steel Metal mag catch. and a new Hob Rubber :D
      Gearbox has high speed gear-set, metal shim’s and bearing’s, Polymer Piston, New piston head, M90 spring and new Switch gear.
      Now here’s what this all cost new so people don't complain..
        [*]Mags = €40
        [*]Scoped handle = €70
        [*]Mag Catch = €30
        [*]Gun + RAS Handle + mag + battery = €170
        [*]New SRC Gearbox = €80
        [*]New Hop-Up Rubber = €10

All this can be yours for €200

Can except Paypal, Cash, Postal Order but for right now I would prefer cash in hand and meet as with all the spare parts it will be awkward to post! Will not split items for at least a week and will be priced as such:
          [*]Mag = €15 each
          [*]Scoped handle = €50
          [*]Gun + Battery + Mag + RAS handle + original packageing with cleaning/un-jamming rod and User manual = €150

Right now Iam only looking to sell as ONE piece but if i can find people who are interested in all the parts i may concider splitting and even breaking down the aeg itself for parts but only if i have a buyer for each and every part down to the verry last screw! I have no use for half a gun :pac:

As for trades only something very interesting that realy atracts my attention will get a responce :P:P

Pics up when i find the camera ;)

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Pics are up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jimboblukas

how much for gun only

as in no mag or battery box cleaning/unjamming rod and user manual?

how much for gun only

prices are as stated above and will not split package for anther couple of days yet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭warchild1979

Hey FUBAR glad you got the pics up know your not splitting the items for a couple of days but wud like first on the rail sight and your mags ill keep an eye out for the signal your selling seperate and offer 85 for all items above

• Advertisement

noted Warchild you have first refusal on scoped carry handle and 2 mags an will post them to you for that offer :D if theres no interest by friday ;)

i think if you look back over it mate youll find its 85 for the handle sight and THREE magazines which worksout ten euro cheaper than ur askingprice which is still a very decent offer big smile :)

tell you what I'l post scoped handle and two mags for 75 as the gun is useless without mag :)

tell ya what ill take that offer for 2 hi-cap mags and the rail sight for 75 to pm

tell ya what ill take that offer for 2 hi-cap mags and the rail sight for 75 to pm

PM inbound

• Advertisement

mags and scoped carry handle sold to warchild pending payment :)

not a cheeky bump but a.... MOMENT OF MADNESS!!!... Reggistered postage is on the house! (it's between 3-4Kg ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Just to clarify, what exactly do I get if I were to pay €150?

Has a brand new full metal gearbox with a un-moded spring(as in it has'nt been clipped to conform to the legal fps By the way it averages between 300 and 310 fps. Also has a custom real steel Metal mag catch. and a new Hob Rubber
          Gearbox has high speed gear-set, metal shim’s and bearing’s, Polymer Piston, New piston head, M90 spring and new Switch gear.

Gun + Battery + Mag + RAS handle + original packageing with cleaning/un-jamming rod and User manual with registered post anywhere in the ROI = €150

This gun cost me nearly €400 and its less the a year old plus it hasnt been skirmished since the new gearbox was installed :D its more or less a brand new gun for a bargain!

Oh sorry, I thought you get the scoped handle with it. My brother doesn't want it without and €150 is literally all he can afford. Don't suppose you can swap the normal rail for the scope one still for the same price? That's the best we can do man sorry :(

Sorry man package that i offered are all thats left Extras were purchased by another user and the postage is going to be €20+ so Iam taking a hit as it is already :(

Ah okay no problem. Thanks for the offer though. Good luck selling that beast :D

bump. 150 for gun mag battery and original packaging either collected from Mallow or Lombardstown or posted via registered post :D

PRICE DROP! €140POSTED TO ANYWHERE IN THE ROI!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

stop roaring we hear you :P by the way this is a very good aeg and for that price you are getting a lot

• Advertisement

will trade for an M4 prefferably something stubby or close enough to cqb length :D

Or will trade for sig 551/552 P90 or anything really will throw in Interceptor vest for good aeg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ManadInTheHead

wats the best you could do... im very interested...

plus road trip wud b kwl...

ur call

wats the best you could do... im very interested...

plus road trip wud b kwl...

ur call

road trip wud be what? and realy the absolute lowest I can go collected is 120 or will post via registered post for 140 alot of money whent into this but I just dont use it anymore and its mint like new out of the box only better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ManadInTheHead

to pms?

kinda waitin for answer....

sorry bud :D yes if your lookin to meet up :) to PM's

sale agreed pending payment/collection

SOLD SOLD SOLD
          SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

is this still for sale :P hahahaha

• Advertisement

For f**k sake............... :rolleyes:

Advertisement