Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Dream

Options
  • 21-07-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, as above ,
    every night this week iv been having dreams of crashing my motorbike and being killed instantly and after im 'killed' i wake up :confused:

it happens as im driving home, at a good steady pace, about 80-90 mph and something jus appears on front of me and does not move and my brakes fail so have noway to stop, as i hit whatever it is the bike stops dead and im thrown off and then i can see people standing around me in the house but i cant move or talk so i musta been killed instanty...

can some1 please shed some light on this, why me?

if it helps, i did have a serious crash 5 months were a car turned accross in front of me and i was thrown over the car and down the road :confused:

thanks
    Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Hi Jamie. Were you travelling on your bike when you had the accident? It's quite possible that although you may feel like you've gotten over the accident, on some unconscious level you may not have dealt with the psychological impact that it's had on you. Often when you dream it's your subconscious' way of communicating something to you

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

Hi Jamie. Were you travelling on your bike when you had the accident? It's quite possible that although you may feel like you've gotten over the accident, on some unconscious level you may not have dealt with the psychological impact that it's had on you. Often when you dream it's your subconscious' way of communicating something to you

Sorry for th late reply

But yes when i first had my accident i was on the bike on my way to work when it happened. :confused:

Advertisement