Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday Casuals 20th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

No sense having people waiting to eat. I actually have some other stuff I should be doing at 5, so I won't be along.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is it 1 per customer? im not even hungry ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Id nearly go up just for a buritto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Should be in for 3pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Great Casuals today lads !!!
    That Buritoz Was ****ing Brilliant !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Ggs all, even some ST going!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

GGz all, sorry i didnt have change, i left 2 euros,
    u probably wont see me, so u can consider me building the site a payback.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs to the burritos

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Ggs to all I played. Stevos honda is ferocious. In total I got one round off him. Even with his T(hrow) Hawk, I only scraped a win.

Was beating somones Sagat (Guy with short light brown hair/red t-shirt) for a bit until I was downloaded. The heat in xgc was getting too much though, I was passing out towards the end.

Line for burritos at 7:30pm was up to about 40 people. Had to skip it in the end.

Good day, even though my saddle was nicked off my bike outside... and I did some damage to my TE trying to cycle home later. Pints/whiskey/no saddle didn't help matters.

Advertisement