Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you a one site airsofter ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

I'm a one site player now. I play at vacant in naas, best run site I've been to and largest Cbq site in Europe. Player last Sunday week and it was chucking it down and we all just stood and watched. 2 players said what I was thinking at the same time. At least were not in a forest somewhere in that.

I do like the barn too though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,638 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

hunter12 wrote: »
    Airsoft sites are a bit thin on the ground on the south side but a new place has opened near Newtownmountkennedy it is Hill Top Airsoft I have played there twice and its pretty good, I try to get to as many sites as possible and have not found many as good as this.

+1, I haven't played airsoft there myself but I know the owner and the other guys who run it and they're all top notch. Expressed an interest in some milsim type games too which is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

HRTA been goin there for years dont go too regularly but when i go airsoftin thats the only place i go
    good marshalling, good atmosphere, good games, good people, good site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 hunter12

Blay wrote: »
    +1, I haven't played airsoft there myself but I know the owner and the other guys who run it and they're all top notch. Expressed an interest in some milsim type games too which is good.

Yes they have a great CQB and plans for many different types of games I really enjoyed myself the last time I was there and intend to go back next Sunday ( Numbers allowing), If you are into MilSim try Bellurgan Park (600 acre forest) in Dundalk they stage some great events well thought out and managed.
    But if you are Southside and looking for a good venu go to Hilltop it is another level well made and professional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭FlankWiz94

HRTA always will be my home site the players are great, everytime I go up the lads have done something new with the place. Will try other places when I get my licence and get a car but HRTA will always be the site I'll always keep going to. Dave id a great lad especially when it comes to getting the new guys into it. Always have a laugh everytime I get up there. Wish I could get there more often though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sunstreaker

i have only played a few times,twice at hrta over a year ago so i tried out red barn last saturday morning...its a fantastic site and i will try to play on others.the reason for the long delay getting back playing is when i was serving in the rdf we had a guy in the unit who would not shut up about it,dont get me wrong,i like airsoft just as much as the next person but i dont go on about it 24/7 like he did and as a result he turned me off it...but im back now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Is he on Boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sunstreaker

Is he on Boards?
    not too sure.i have not seen or spoken to him for over a year

Advertisement