Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy, Dangerous Car manoeuvres.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Its not just cars, I had an Aircoach race me down Frederick St (off Dorset St) then push into my lane forcing me out. Nuts.

I found the best way for dealing with possible left turners is to move out and take up more of the lane forcing them to treat you as if you were a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

neil_hosey wrote: »
    only yesterday i was crossing merrion road in dublin. the light was green for me to walk. 2 cyclists on racers flew through the red light nearly hitting me, I had to dodge. I shouted at them that it was a red light, one looked around and just smiled. Absolute ignorant pricks :mad: Made me so angry and reminded me why so many drivers hate cyclists..

I wanted to throttle a cyclist who came within inches of an elderly lady crossing the road. I told a cycle courier to get the eff of the path the other day, stupid twat was bombing along at full speed, no consideration.

Advertisement