Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed - keep dreaming of my ex

Options
  • 14-07-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

for the last 3 nights I keep dreaming of my ex-girlfriend, its really starting to annoy me. We broke up 3 years ago, and while I must admit it ended badly, if it ended at all, I never got closure and tbh I never really got over her, but why am I dreaming of her now?? Does it mean anything? Is there a way to stop it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fermit the Krog

Something may have triggered these dreams....have you seen any of her friends/been to places you used to hang out together recently?
    Or perhaps it's your conscience trying to tell you something....

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭antz182

Nah, I havent seen her or her friends, nor places we used to hang out, she lives in a different town from me, so no oppurtunites to see her or her friends. What do you mean bout my concience trying to tell me something though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fermit the Krog

Maybe you want her back :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I reckon its because you never really got closure, she is on your sub consious all the time.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement