Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise Sequel

Options
  • 14-07-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭

No, not Burnout Paradise 2. I'm just wondering when Criterion are going to reveal a new Burnout game in the main series.

I know Burnout Crash is on it's way but I know I won't be hooked on that as much as I was with Burnout Paradise.

Anyone know if and when they'll do the next main Burnout game? I feel I've played Burnout Paradise way too much and I've about 80% of the whole game's DLC done aswell. Time for something fresh (besides Burnout Crash)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'd say they're well underway with a new Hot Pursuit, haven't heard a thing about a new Burnout.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I seriously hope they bring out a new Burnout standalone title that isn't a ghey Kinect pizz-take.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

New game in the works called Burnout Crash no concrete info on it yet except its gonna introduce a new perspective/gameplay on how you view your crashes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Big fan of Burnout, didn't like the open-world nature of Paradise. Thought getting lost during races until you knew the layout of the map was entirely 'not fun'.

I'm hoping for Criterion to produce another, track-based, racing game. I love the way cars handle in Burnout.
    VinLieger wrote: »
    New game in the works called Burnout Crash no concrete info on it yet except its gonna introduce a new perspective/gameplay on how you view your crashes

You mean, this? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056322425

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Fnz wrote: »
    Big fan of Burnout, didn't like the open-world nature of Paradise. Thought getting lost during races until you knew the layout of the map was entirely 'not fun'.

I'm hoping for Criterion to produce another, track-based, racing game. I love the way cars handle in Burnout.

You mean, this? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056322425

Unfortunately yes i hadnt seen gameplay of it just a teaser, so nvm looks ****e

• Advertisement
Advertisement