Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Flurry

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was the Molloy lady singer in a pop band before? She looked awfully familiar

She is in Who's Eddie I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

panda100 wrote: »
    Jazz guy from Limerick best of the night without a doubt.What a voice, and he's from Limerickso whats not to love! I could listen to hsi voice all day

the cheap ear studs he picked up in glitz bitz? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

leahyl wrote: »
    Was that the guy that sang 'at last'?

Yep,that was him.

Must be very embarrasing and akward for the judges too turn around to someone they know, and to not have picked them!Irish music industry must be so small!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

Flurry wrote: »
    She is in Who's Eddie I think

Jaysus!

Some very dodgy lyrics getting thrown in the brother's direction . . . he also seems to be Noel Dempsey

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bugz

doireann08 wrote: »
    How do you know that?

Cos I was there, btw that was the last day of auditions but they edited it to make it look like day 2.

btw again....This show is a fix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

Support Brían's YouTube he mentioned, the lads should have picked him

http://www.youtube.com/500daysofbrian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

^ He was really good, just a little too nervous imo! I'm sure he'll do well in the future.

This is possibly the best show ever for taking the p1ss out of. Bressie is so creepy picking all the young girls :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

^ He was really good, just a little too nervous imo! I'm sure he'll do well in the future.

This is possibly the best show ever for taking the p1ss out of. Bressie is so creepy picking all the young girls :P

He also lied though! :P He auditioned for X Factor last year, yet said it was his first public performance.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

Grindylow wrote: »
    He also lied though! :P He auditioned for X Factor last year, yet said it was his first public performance.. :P

*He auditioned for the preliminary stages of the x factor, which does not have an audience nor does it have any of the main x factor judges and it isn't recorded. only 3 people in a room judge you at that stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Twitter is awash with rumours that Brian was seen buying a bottle of wine in Tesco earlier this evening:eek:

• Advertisement

Your not on the Jerry Springer show now love.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It's really risky to sing a Beyonce song. You need to have a PHENOMENAL voice for something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

chunky bits on the show tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This guy looks like he could be in a Bord na Mona ad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

It's really risky to sing a Beyonce song. You need to have a PHENOMENAL voice for something like that.

And she hadn't got the voice. Pity it wasn't x factor they could have thrown her into a group!

This guy's pretty good. Not trying too hard. :)

Daughter and friend:confused: this one must be a loner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Who watches this rubbish? I saw it the first week and that was more than enough. Some young fella murdering a song with a face on him like he was constipated and trying hard to defecate. A few of the judges were beaming before they turned around you'd swear he could sing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

What does the winner actually get out of this?

Here's the red head from x factor Janet lol

• Advertisement

What does the winner actually get out of this?

A contract with Universal.

Oh she is good.

She has the whole package this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Here's the red head from x factor Janet lol

Yep thought it was Janet Devlin

"OMG YOU'RE SO UNIQUE!! Just like Janet Devlin, and Ellie Goulding and......."

She will win this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kian is very arrogant considering he is the only judge whos backround is a manafactured boyband.

I cant stand that kian egan. Can he even sing? Bressy seems to be the only one who knows what he's talkin about.

"OMG YOU'RE SO UNIQUE!! Just like Janet Devlin, and Ellie Goulding and......."

Well she is, have you see the other girls her age on it, they were spolit self absorbed brats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

And she hadn't got the voice. Pity it wasn't x factor they could have thrown her into a group!

That girl is my sister and she is normally a million times better than that. She was extremely nervous.
    efb wrote:
    chunky bits on the show tonight

Grow up ffs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement