Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Remember when brian kennedy used to have a ponytail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Christ I thought Brian Kennedy was having some sort of mental breakdown or bout of schizophrenia at the start of that song..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kian is laughing at him

"What about that quaareee? "

You have to give him kudos for the self deprecation all the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Remember when brian kennedy used to have a ponytail?

I miss his curly locks from Eurovision. :(

• Advertisement

jeez i'm annoyed i missed kim now she must have been good

Kim butchered an Imelda May song yet she was Brian and Bressie's fav of the night :rolleyes::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

jeez i'm annoyed i missed kim now she must have been good

She had a good overall performance but as a singer was mediocre. I can't understand how she hasn't gone home yet tbh she is the weakest singer left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

Kim was crap...judges are losing the plot I think

Kian sent the wrong fella home 2 weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ah guys come on Kim was a lot better than some of the other drivel that was on tonight! She's no Imelda May but I think she made a good job of the song all the same - had a bit of energy at least

I hope elliot goes but i think it will be sharon

I hope nollaig goes

I'm thinking Sharon and Nollaig will go home.

Conor has it in the bag if the winner is chosen on itunes downloads I think

Again Kim was brutal tonight yes she has stage presence but she is a bad singer and didnt do well with her song

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Elliott is gone. Hard Luck.

Fair decision.

"It's gonna happen for this guy"..

I hate the way they full the people full of crap..

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Think I'm gonna stop watching this now, Elliot was my favourite :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Was he telling someone to shush / shut up there :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

I just can't get over how awful Kathryn's outfit is tonight. What was she thinking??? Terrible.

I'm thinking Sharon and Nollaig will go home.

freddie-mercury-so-close-pose1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I just can't get over how awful Kathryn's outfit is tonight. What was she thinking??? Terrible.

Maybe she thinking about hiding her mummy tummy ;)

Time will tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I know! I didn't like her hair either. Getting a bit bored of the show now, it's far too like you're a star for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Her outfits have been pretty bad on a fair few weeks. Whoever does her makeup is useless as well.

I thought the show was good initially but has really gone downhill. Think the singers are getting worse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rosekat

It totally sounds like the voice of Iran!!! They need to sort it out!!!!

Rosekat wrote: »

I think it sounds more like the way African people say Ireland... "I - land"

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mollzers

Rosekat wrote: »

@rosekat, thankyou, at least someone gets it!!!! Id say the voice of Iran would be better than the sh**e I saw on RTE tonight too!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

leahyl wrote: »
    Ah guys come on Kim was a lot better than some of the other drivel that was on tonight! She's no Imelda May but I think she made a good job of the song all the same - had a bit of energy at least

I agree! Found the show incredibly boring tonight. Having said that, the guy in the engine room seems to be upping his game. Was more entertaining than of late, IMO.

Re evictions, sad to lose those two, but I think the right decisions were made.

Sad to say, the entrants, on the whole, seem to have a lot of gaucheness about them - especially in the vignettes where they are shown supposedly having fun away with their mentors. No stars emerging, IMO! I did enjoy watching Kian's crowd doing a Monkees take-off on the beach, though!

Seeing they made so much of the Tallaght guy's dancing ability, while on the salsa outing, I expected they would have given him some dance in his performance on stage!

The opera singer's song choice (Titanic) did her no favours at all! Was even surprised she was not in the bottom two!

That's all! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Had Sundays episode saved, just finished watching it now. What a forgetable bunch. Nobody stood out at all, Sharons crew esp are hopeless. It made prob most boring show i've seen in ages...thankfully i cud fast forward the breaks etc....watching it live must have been horrible!!

Winner has to come from bressie or brians teams, Pat, Conor or Richie impossible to see a winner beyond those 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

OMG Bressie has a girlfriend:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Hi all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement