Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journey

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Finally got this, Fiver in the digital sale atm, man that was some experience. It said at the end i met 5 companions but only remember 1 at the start and then another who i spent most of the game with and finished with them. Quality stuff altogether. Some amount of screen shots taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

I must be the only person who wasn't blown away by it, it was good but nothing mind blowning. In contrast I played Firewatch and EGTR recently and thought they were amazing in comparison. I liked the random multiplayer touch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Just played this. From what I'd heard I knew it was best to go in as blind as possible and... wow.

I want to track down the companion who climbed the snowy peak at the end with me and give them a hug.

Beautiful game. I know it will stay with me for a while.

Advertisement