Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legion BJJ/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Classes

Options
  • 12-07-2011 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Was talking to a mate of mine today, said he was thinking of doing BJJ in Legion BJJ. Has any one trained there? Is it for beginners? And what should you pay for BJJ classes? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Here's a recent thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056286421

And a decent review.
    Went for a session yesterday. Gotta say Jorge is the real deal. Showed us some very nice stuff as well as goin over the basics. Rolled with him for bout 10 minutes and everything he did just seemed so effortless.
    Seems like a very nice guy too as does as does alex. Would definitely recomend them for people of any level.
    (also must try out that burrito place:D)

I don't know anything about price, but all clubs accept beginners.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Just one thing worth noting. The venue has changed to Ranelagh. Best ask on their facebook page about new time table etc
    Address below:
    The Mews,

22 Main Street,

Ranelagh, Dublin 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the11thgunner

Just one thing worth noting. The venue has changed to Ranelagh. Best ask on their facebook page about new time table etc
    Address below:
    The Mews,

22 Main Street,

Ranelagh, Dublin 6

Is that the gym? What is it like? We haven't trained before...
    Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Is that the gym? What is it like? We haven't trained before...
    Thanks guys!
    I havent been to the new venue yet. As far as I know for now its just the mats down so far. The only classes on offer are BJJ and they hope to have 3 classes on a day.
    I think they will also be offering Karate Classes soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭TKD SC

Address below:
    The Mews,

22 Main Street,

Ranelagh, Dublin 6

I live in Ranelagh!! This could be very handy for getting the odd class in! Can't access facebook at work, if any ideas of days / time, could someone post them up?! Will drive by this evening and have look! Great stuff!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 legionBJJ

Hey lads,

This is the story, We have rented our own place so we can put on classes full time. We will be opened Monday - Friday and one Saturday a month.

From Monday 18th July.
    The time table is : Mornings - Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 7am to 8am
    Afternoons - Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 3pm to 5pm
    Evenings - Monday to Friday - 7pm to 9pm

For prices please check our Facebook page here.
    All these classes are mixed Gi/NoGi.
    If there is interest we will put on more classes.
    also if there is interest we will put on just NoGi classes.
    http://www.facebook.com/LegionIrelandBJJ
    Ossss!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭nino1

the morning classes at 7am are a great idea.
    i'm joining for sure because of that.

Advertisement