Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&P deffender, classic army LWRC M6 electric blowback and more!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

thermo wrote: »
    please list the muzzle energy, in line with the charter.
    The muzzle velocity of all devices must be listed CLEARLY. Adverts not doing so will be taken down. A warning may or may not be sent to the OP beforehand.
    rule 1 from the adverts charter. please list the muzzle energy for both guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

do you these mags??

if your asking do I whant em then yes but only if their metal and your willing to post?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Don't mean to butt in, but they are listed.

Any pics for defender????

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

sorry i was at work all day :o

Classic army LWRC M6 electric blowback 280-305 fps

G&P m4 deffender 300-310 fps

• Advertisement

EBB

magnifier has a flip to side mount :D

i will only post the armalites but i must receive a bank transfer of the money first :D

Getting those defender pics up soon??.... always wanted one :) and am really interested

did you have a look at the pictures?

AR-Mad wrote: »
    any pics of the G&P Defender?

pictures are up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi does the G&P defender have a 8mm gearbox or a 7mm? is the motor a G&P m120? hows it shooting? range?

its an 8mm and yes its a g&p m120 motor its shooting at savage range without even a tight bore i'd say its about 100 feet ive never really stepped it out :confused: but i've always painted the person on the other end of the barrel no prob ;)

how long have you had it? have u ever replaced anything in the box?

I've had it since xmas haven't replaced anything haven't even opened the gearbox only thing i changed was the barrel but then changed it back for selling the armalite reasons for selling are i need cash for college this year otherwise i wouldint sell it cause its a savage piece of kit :(

sound sorry for all the questions just wanted to makesure the gun was ok. i can offer 200euro and meet u up in bellurgan this sunday?

best i can do is 220 without the scope sorry :/

wat about 220 for the gun and a pmag?

DEAL pmags are OD is that cool also would you rather the crane stock in OD or black??:D

EBB

price down to 250 euro :o

good 220 for gun and od pmag with black crane stock. ill meet you in bellurgan on sunday:). do you have any crane stock batteries left?

• Advertisement

i have 2 G&P 8.4 2300 mwah batterys there all deans connections and its 15 euro each for the batterys :D

ok sound done deal 235euro for gun od pmag black stock and 1 8.4v 2300mah. ive to head out now ill pm you in about hour. cheers:D

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

hi, did the deal go through for the batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

dbuck8 wrote: »
    hi, did the deal go through for the batteries?

We're in the payment process now & it should be done soon, then the deal for all the 9.6v batteries & CA M203 will be complete / final.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Got this lot ages ago & they are all perfect, many thanks for everyting :D

Advertisement