Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creamy Sonic Rehearsal Studio

Options
  • 06-07-2011 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Anybody know the monthly rates for this place when rehearsing?

and possibly have a contact number for them?

the mobile number on their website is out of service.....

any info would be helpful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There's a number listed in the Resources thread here. Is that the same one you've already tried?

Edit: There's a user on Boards called Creamy Sonic who, according to here must have something to do with the studio so you could try sending them a private message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

yeah malice same one,tried last night and a couple of varying times today,got the same out of service message each time,just seen an email address for that peter guy on the resources thread and sent him an email,emailed the address on the website yesterday,no reply as of yet......

If you do get in contact can you forward me the updated details? That way I can update the resources thread.

Done!

cheers Malice!

very much appreciated!

will do!

strange that theres a lack of contact,maybe they dont need the business!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Last I heard (and it was a while ago, probably 2008 - I used to jam there. Great place btw) the guy running it who goes by the name creamy sonic here had stopped running it and someone else had took over.

You could try PMing (user name on Boards) "Thomas from Presence" about it, he may know who runs it now, I'm not too sure. Haven't been down that way in ages.

You could try PMing (user name on Boards) "Thomas from Presence" about it, he may know who runs it now
    Here is a link to his profile.

were exactly is the location and i could pop in? i live in the city centre!

appreciate all this help by the way!

raindog.promo, what are the rates like if you remember? is it expensive?

Back in the day it worked out around €400 per band per month.

Don't quote me on that though.

And it's opposite the exchequer bar.

• Advertisement

would someone be there during office hours lets say?

if i was to pop over would there be someone to talk to...

i know you havent been there since 2008 but any info would be extremely helpful,seriously struggling to find a suitable place!

Simple answer, I don't know.

The rehearsal places are in the basement of some offices and you can only jam there after the offices have closed, 6pm - 6am.

Advertisement