Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City center - by the month - rehearsal

Options
  • 08-09-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a rehearsal studio in the city called Creamy Sonic Studios. The rooms are assigned on a monthly basis, with a 6 month minimum. Usually, because of the cost of the studio, 3 bands who know and trust each other will share the space and alternate using the room.

I am thinking about opening another studio in town and I am trying to find out if there is enough interest to make it worth perusing. The rooms will generally go for around 1500 a month (500 per band sharing, which works out to 38 per rehearsal, if a band rehearses 3 times a week). Also you can store your gear in town and leave it set up for rehearsals. I generally don't provide any backline so this is best for bands who rehearse frequently and want to use their own equipment.

If interested please chime in here. Also feel free to ask questions here on the thread (If pm'ed I would just post the question here with the answer).

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Creamy Sonic

No one huh? Strange with all the other threads of bands looking for permanent rehearsal in city center.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

It's a good deal and can work quite well. Bands should really check it out.

Advertisement