Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InferYes

Options
  • 05-07-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Just wondering....... When is the next inferno?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Excellent word pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I couldn't get any Saturday in July booked for the Exchange and I'm away for the second half of July, so someone else would have to run it and it would have to be in a different venue.

I'm awaiting to hear back on what Saturdays are available in August and September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Bring it back to the old school sweaty xgc inferno :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Guess you'll all just have to come down to Cork for your SF fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

Wait, is there a place in Cork to play casuals on a regular basis? Sorry if that's a silly question, I'm relatively new to this city/country and still learning what's out there.

Edit: errr, just saw the post directly below this one about Tempest...don't mind me!

• Advertisement

wtfbenson wrote: »
    Wait, is there a place in Cork to play casuals on a regular basis? Sorry if that's a silly question, I'm relatively new to this city/country and still learning what's out there.

Edit: errr, just saw the post directly below this one about Tempest...don't mind me!

Alas nay, I have people over to my apartment every now and then for casuals, but my housemates hate SF and casuals tend to take over the entire living room/kitchen for the day so I don't like to have them often.

I'll have to see about Web Workhouse or other gaming net cafes, see if they'd let us bring in xboxes or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

Sairus wrote: »
    Alas nay, I have people over to my apartment every now and then for casuals, but my housemates hate SF and casuals tend to take over the entire living room/kitchen for the day so I don't like to have them often.

I'll have to see about Web Workhouse or other gaming net cafes, see if they'd let us bring in xboxes or something.

Yeah man, that's totally understandable. I've been itching to get some mvc3 games in and online just doesn't really cut it, mainly due to lag and having to wait like 20 minutes for a game to pop. I'm not really all that great at SF since I've been focusing on mvc, but the Tempest sounds pretty awesome so, for what it's worth, I'll definitely be there. :D

wtfbenson wrote: »
    Yeah man, that's totally understandable. I've been itching to get some mvc3 games in and online just doesn't really cut it, mainly due to lag and having to wait like 20 minutes for a game to pop. I'm not really all that great at SF since I've been focusing on mvc, but the Tempest sounds pretty awesome so, for what it's worth, I'll definitely be there. :D

I play some MvC3 (very poorly), so I'll definitely give you some casuals on the day anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Any news regarding the next inferno?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Indeed, we haven't had an AE one yet.

Wanna see if Cobelcog can get his revenge on Stev0 and how nuetered Guile does, if I don't switch to Deejay for most matches anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Indeed, we haven't had an AE one yet.

if I don't switch to Deejay for most matches anyway.

I've been using Dee Jay almost exclusively online since AE, might give him a trial run this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I think the next inferno is the first week of September - but I think it has to be confirmed. Should be a good one - last one of the, errr...... Summer?

blag wrote: »
    I've been using Dee Jay almost exclusively online since AE, might give him a trial run this weekend.

I've been 40% Guile, 40% Deejay, 20% Sagat.

It'd be gas to hear all the "hey hey heys" on Sat. It'd be like a fat albert convention.

I'd really appreciate any Deejay experience or advice before the next Inferno.

Getting out of groups would be sweet.

I'd really appreciate any Deejay experience or advice before the next Inferno.

Getting out of groups would be sweet.

I'll dig up the old "advice" thread tonight and give you my scrubs worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ive been using guile the last few days, wtf am i at.

bush wrote: »

I demand a FT10 with your guile :p. We'll see......

bush wrote: »

I dunno, only eejits play Guile.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I'm down for bringing it back to XGC. I'd rather have an inferno in XGC than have none

The Hound wrote: »
    I'm down for bringing it back to XGC. I'd rather have an inferno in XGC than have none

Naw, No point really. There is one in early sept. Thats like 3 weeks away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

The Hound wrote: »

money-eyes-223x300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

So I've doublechecked with the Exchange and Voa has booked the only available Saturday slot in September for DoC4.

They do have Sundays slots available, so we can book in for a Sunday or we can go back to XGC for a month.

I have it booked for October, November and December already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

blag wrote: »

I've been using Dee Jay almost exclusively online since AE, might give him a trial run this weekend.[/Quote]

Heartbroken.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So I've doublechecked with the Exchange and Voa has booked the only available Saturday slot in September for DoC4.

They do have Sundays slots available, so we can book in for a Sunday or we can go back to XGC for a month.

I have it booked for October, November and December already.

Im all for giving sunday a shot.

If no saturday is available, thats preferable to a month without one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Saturday in XGC imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sunday in Exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Either one's fine... as long as there is a tourney!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Agree with Sunday in Exchange

Sunday, Exchange!

• Advertisement

Sundays in September will be very difficult for me. :(

Advertisement