Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 action Blu Rays for €13.45 Zavvi.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Ordered one for the Uk. £10.45 ain't bad! About 1% chance of getting it though....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

If they dont honour this, then im going to threaten them with legal action and that I will ring the newspapers! They are legally obliged to post out the items, miss price or not, when we submit an order!!!!! THEY'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Ordered.

We can but dream folks......

• Registered Users Posts: 27 thebandito600

Just ordered doubt we'll get this one though......

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

as per t&c

Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.

In the unlikely event that (if) the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

just ordered one,lets hope it arrives. thanks deano. great spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Ordered
    Thanks OP

I expect someone is in trouble tomorrow morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Just ordered one,thanks OP!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

just placed an order there now for it and paid using Paypal.... interesting though, got the confirmation email stating the price of £10.85 yet when i check my account on zavvi the order states the price of £84.95....have checked my paypal account and the transaction isnt up yet......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The influx of orders in the morning will deffo stop these from getting through the net,someone delete this thread! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

is it just my computer or is the link to the set dead now and cant seem to find it on the website anymore either.....

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

Ya it appears to be gone, redirecting to the "blu-ray.dept"

I searched for, bundle, earlier to see if they had anything else on offer. This bundle and Tekken were the only two results found but now it's only Tekken.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Thanks for the post OP - ordered mine last night and got confirmation email - will let you know how it goes - Kilsmum:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Thanks OP

I ordered at 5.45am this morning when it was still there, my account shows "awaiting stock pick" Despatch date Est: 08/07/2011

Not expecting to get it TBH but if yer not in you can't lose!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is this a marketing plot ? Get people on the site and maybe they'll buy something else as they didn't really believe they'd get that offer for 10.45 stg. Gets traffic to zavvi.com. I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Is this offer still live? can't see it on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Check post 42 & 43. Think its gone.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

Now showing offer again. But this time its 84.95 pounds!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

irishchris wrote: »
    Now showing offer again. But this time its 84.95 pounds!

Also showing as "sold out".

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I don't know if this deal made it to HUKD (the UK one). Once it hits there, deals usually get completely spammed, and then canceled

I have hope... about 10% hope, but still hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tinodz wrote: »
    I don't know if this deal made it to HUKD (the UK one). Once it hits there, deals usually get completely spammed, and then canceled
    It was on HotUKDeals about 10.50pm, HUKD.ie about 11pm and didn't reach here til 11.50pm.

The deal was well and truly taken advanatage of before it was posted here to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I have no hope but just wanted to be part of the whole thing:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

My order is showing cancelled but they haven't sent an email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Yup my order has been cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Cancelled here too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Same here:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I did
    Thanks for placing your order with Zavvi.com order number 16619726

We are really sorry, but the price shown on site for Ultimate Action Blu-ray Bundle was incorrect. We work hard to ensure that prices shown on site are accurate, but very occasionally errors do occur.

Due to the nature of the error we have had to cancel your order. Please be assured that we have not taken payment for your order. We hope you will consider re-ordering now that the price has been corrected on site.

Please accept this 10% discount code to spend at Zavvi.com,

<SNIP>

Plus some additional discounts for our sister sites:

£5 to spend at Allsole.com

<SNIP>

£5 to spend at MyLabel.co.uk

<SNIP>

£3 to spend at Mankind.co.uk

<SNIP>

£2 to spend at I Want One Of Those.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

We are really sorry, but the price shown on site for Ultimate Action Blu-ray Bundle was incorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Got the email too.

The codes must be person specific though, because mine are different then yours, maybe you should remove them!

Advertisement