Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJ Works 1911PD Co2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

If not traded or sold by tomorrow night ill withdraw it
    trade im looking for a sports line or fixable M4 mostly
    or MP5 or offer whatever you have
    Cash would be around €100

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Provided there are no issues with the gun/mag I'll offer €70 for 1911 as the green gas version is selling for €129 on AirsoftEire and I will probably end up buying green gas mags for this anyway.

For your asking price and the price of a green gas mag from AirsoftEire, I could get a new one.

I live around the same area, so could probably meet up today to collect. your call

Provided there are no issues with the gun/mag I'll offer €70 for 1911 as the green gas version is selling for €129 on AirsoftEire and I will probably end up buying green gas mags for this anyway.

For your asking price and the price of a green gas mag from AirsoftEire, I could get a new one.

I live around the same area, so could probably meet up today to collect. your call
    This is co2 not green gas and its 150 new if you can get a new kjworks 1911pd for 100 go ahead
    Offer too low go closer to the asking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

any interest in this for a trade , I would need some cash aswell though but i'll give you the two high caps
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056323692

facemelter wrote: »
    any interest in this for a trade , I would need some cash aswell though but i'll give you the two high caps
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056323692
    Not into that at all mate thanks for the offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

no worries glws

grapeape wrote: »
    This is co2 not green gas and its 150 new if you can get a new kjworks 1911pd for 100 go ahead

I never said I could get a new KJ1911 for €100. I showed that a green gas KJ1911 (metal) is available from AE @ €130

My interest in this pistol is because you said it would take green gas mags. I would run it on green gas rather than co2, so I would have to buy a green gas mag for it (circa €25). AirsoftEire have a new metal KJ1911, green gas version at €130.

Your asking (€100) plus the price of a new green gas mag (€25) is only €5 euros short of the new price from AE.

Final offer of €80, available now and could collect today. Your call

I never said I could get a new KJ1911 for €100. I showed that a green gas KJ1911 (metal) is available from AE @ €130

My interest in this pistol is because you said it would take green gas mags. I would run it on green gas rather than co2, so I would have to buy a green gas mag for it (circa €25). AirsoftEire have a new metal KJ1911, green gas version at €130.

Your asking (€100) plus the price of a new green gas mag (€25) is only €5 euros short of the new price from AE.

Final offer of €80, available now and could collect today. Your call
    Seeing as your going to use green gas mag you can have the pistol for 70 and I keep the co2 mag after you test fire it of corse

Seeing as your going to use green gas mag you can have the pistol for 70 and I keep the co2 mag after you test fire it of corse

Deal, and don't need to test fire. You have over 1,600 posts on boards and are a regular on the Airsoft forum. Also you have received good feedback from other folk on here you have had dealings with you, so I reckon I can trust you.

To PM's if this is agreeable with you

Deal, and don't need to test fire. You have over 1,600 posts on boards and are a regular on the Airsoft forum. Also you have received good feedback from other folk on here you have had dealings with you, so I reckon I can thrust you.

To PM's if this is agreeable with you
    Pm me on the phone to hard to do

• Advertisement

PM Sent

Pistol sold and collected Plesure would gladly deal again :D:D:D
    Mods can lock please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

any chance you would sell Co2 mag? realy need one as the screw on mine has been cross threaded by previouse owner :(

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    any chance you would sell Co2 mag? realy need one as the screw on mine has been cross threaded by previouse owner :(
    No its gone to mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

ah drat cheers anyway bud

I am now the happy owner of a KJ Works M1911 PD :)

grapeape was a pleasure to deal with, friendly decent bloke and I would definitely deal with him again and would highly recommend to anyone.

Advertisement