Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Express Mail International

Options
  • 30-06-2011 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is infrastructure or not but the post network seemed to me to be so I will post here.

Anyway, I am looking to send c. 40-60 pieces of tracked international mail per week. No signature needed just confirmation of delivery. Does anyone know if Express post will work for this?

Also, is it possible to get a batch of those barcode labels to avoid having to do it all in the post office?

Surely, An Post should let you print this all online like other countries. You can't even print stamps here.

Any help would be great.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Also, is it possible to get a batch of those barcode labels to avoid having to do it all in the post office?

Surely, An Post should let you print this all online like other countries. You can't even print stamps here.

Any help would be great.

Yes they'll give you a book of labels and a copybook to fill in the address's.
    At least my local postoffice did.

Do Anpost not do franking machines?

Advertisement