Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

ok this has nothing to do with this persons problem but i really need help. I'm a teenager trying to save up pocket money but need some ideas to get pocket money first and how much should i get please help me i really want to buy something and have no money HELP!!!! X(

Jesus, you're a teenager born in 1997 - that even makes ME feel old.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

as has been said, use a list!

For example, my mam and some of my aunts have decided recently to be all hip and internet like, so I made a list, and changed the privacy options on it. Anyone in that list is not able to see any pics i'm tagged in, and when I post a status, it gives me the option each time to deny them access to it.

Or you could just make friends with you're work mates OP. I'm sure they're not that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

ok this has nothing to do with this persons problem but i really need help. I'm a teenager trying to save up pocket money but need some ideas to get pocket money first and how much should i get please help me i really want to buy something and have no money HELP!!!! X(

Rob a Credit Union seeing as the banks have no money these days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

change your picture to that of some one else for a while then next time the check it they will go ohh wrong person HUZZAAHHHhhhh or just do what the others said.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

GSI wrote: »
    Someone from work has tried to add me on Facebook. I don't want to add anyone from work. So i want to reject it, but what if they start asking why didn't I accept, what should I do?

:(

Moved from AHs.

OP, have a look through this forum.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Odd jobs for neighbours, painting gates, cutting grass, pulling weeds, clipping hedges, etc., goldmine territory and all the exercise you need, just be careful with strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Killergamer97

thanks everyone and im really considering robbing the credit union ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Killergamer97

Superbus your only 3 yrs older than me, thats not old at all!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

You could grow a pair :)

Advertisement