Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE PDW Open Bolt GBB

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheLastFreeNoob

Domminn wrote: »
    Did you get rid of the GBB PDW yet, if not how much are you asking for it, i can pick it up in dublin, or could meet you in "the Office" in Tallaght for a test and buy if you prefer. I was wondering can it use the C02 mag's with this gun.

Best Regards
    Dominic

Sorry it's been sold. But if you find another yes it can use co2

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Domminn

Sorry it's been sold. But if you find another yes it can use co2

Thanks for your quick reply, im sorry to hear it's gone, I so want a a GBB PDW. As a Quick question what did you think of it, and did you use it much?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheLastFreeNoob

Domminn wrote: »
    Thanks for your quick reply, im sorry to hear it's gone, I so want a a GBB PDW. As a Quick question what did you think of it, and did you use it much?

I though it was great I just didn't have to money to buy magazines for it and keep it running on gas. I loved the kick on it and the realistic mechanism but unless you have a lot of mags it's not very useful for skirmishing, it's got great range but you need a precision barrel as it isn't that accurate over distances. I only used it three times I think for skirmishing

Advertisement