Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stanley 2-in-1 Mobile Work Center - €11.95 [Misprice]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭gripcasey

back in stock in B&Q aiside got 2 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Back in stock in Liffey Valley

166202.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Jnealon wrote: »
    Back in stock in Liffey Valley

166202.jpg

Damn...got the 18.95 version at the weekend..still a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Just grabbed one in Airside after seeing this thread - €11.95. Two left on the shelf.

They had a mountain of the €18.95 ones at the entrance too, they're bigger but more trolley-like with just the one big wheeled container, it seemed.

Now to find the best use for it :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

sdeire wrote: »

Now to find the best use for it :)

The bottom makes a good paint holder for a roller, but less us know what you come up with :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

10 left in tallaght, Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Davy wrote: »
    The bottom makes a good paint holder for a roller, but less us know what you come up with :pac:

Tbh I need a decent box to hold all my stuff together in the boot of the car, jumper cables, jack and a few tools - I actually thought it was a bit smaller. But seeing as I'd gone all that way for a bargain and the top bit detaches, I reckoned I'll probably use the top half for that and clip the bottom on if I'm bringing stuff somewhere etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭nantony98

Bought the last one on the shelves in airside. Walked past again and 2 more were on the shelves. If you don't see one ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

nantony98 wrote: »
    Bought the last one on the shelves in airside. Walked past again and 2 more were on the shelves. If you don't see one ask...
    Any in cork ??

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

Picked one up yesterday in Liffey Valley. About 10 left. A couple on the shelf but most in a display at the end on an aisle in the middle of the store.

Great bit of kit for 11 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Thanks OP, great bargain... serious bit of kit. None left in Airside, as I hoovered up the last two (not being greedy, got one for my brother). Just to let you know there was none on the floor, but a helpful dude in the shop went searching and found them stored in the 'cages' up above the shelves. Dunno if they're getting more in. Basically, if you are in a B&Q and can't find them.... ask someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Just picked one up in Liffey Valley, tons of them there. Cheers OP, great spot!

Advertisement