Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft gear on sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,121 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

shane1983 wrote: »
    yep your quite right. its all yours.

Have to stick to 30 on the carry case though as its 50 or so brand new, and its absolute mint condition.

Surely ya can do me a deal on the charger, camo gear and bag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

offer 6 on the gloves and 5 for the knee pads, pending pics

also how much on the rifle? may be able to find a buyer for you have some mates looking to get into it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 41 shane1983

everlast75 wrote: »

The charger and camo gear are already at rock bottom prices. Can go to 25 for the case then. so thats 45 lids all in.

If we go to an even 50 ill throw in the bally, a camo bucket style hat-woodland and the bb's that i have left.

stevie4568 wrote: »

also how much on the rifle? may be able to find a buyer for you have some mates looking to get into it:P

ok done. pic coming in a sec.

Could do the rifle, 4 mags and both the batteries on the first page for 120. Its a new barrel also - bulldog or something. Its a tighter barrel for greater accuracy and distance. Could do the tach vest for 25 to hold the spare mags and battery.

• Advertisement

mask.jpg

can do the mask for 10.

pads.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

awesome man, and sorry but im gonna retract the offer on the sling but ill follow through on the gloves and knee pads:P

To pm my friend :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

fiver for the bb's.

Offer asking for €5.00 (incl P&P) for bb's. Fire me a PM when ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

can do the mask for 10.

Offer asking price on this item, just need some info about it & to pm's if this is acceptable? :)

Still waiting on contact to arrange pick up...

awesome man, and sorry but im gonna retract the offer on the sling but ill follow through on the gloves and knee pads:P

coo. ill be around tomorrow if you wanna meet then?

Shane, apologies for some reason I can't reply to pm on iPhone. I can't meet today but will contact you tomorrow. Thanks :-)

Shane, apologies for some reason I can't reply to pm on iPhone. I can't meet today but will contact you tomorrow. Thanks :-)

no probs.

Also interested in the 4 high cap mags, sling, & viper tac vest as well as the V force visor / full face mask.

Which AEG are the hi-caps for? & are they metal or ABS?

Also do you have pics of the sling & viper tac vest? & what else are you selling that is not listed here yet?

Also interested in the 4 high cap mags, sling, & viper tac vest as well as the V force visor / full face mask.

Which AEG are the hi-caps for? & are they metal or ABS?

Also do you have pics of the sling & viper tac vest? & what else are you selling that is not listed here yet?

The mags are for the M15 and its ABS (plastic).

You can see the sling in the picture of the gun and the pic of the vest will have to wait until tomorrow.

The final thing not listed yet is a silicone spray

The mags are for the M15 and its ABS (plastic).

You can see the sling in the picture of the gun and the pic of the vest will have to wait until tomorrow.

The final thing not listed yet is a silicone spray

Thanks for that, we've already done the deal on the V force visor / full face mask & now only interested in the Viper Tac Vest so as soon as the pics are up will see if I want that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Offer asking for €5.00 (incl P&P) for bb's. Fire me a PM when ready.

bb's received today. Pleasure doing business with you, will recommend you to any who ask. Good luck with selling the rest of your items.

Picked up the bag yesterday, pristine condition!

Thanks a mill :)

• Advertisement

bb's received today. Pleasure doing business with you, will recommend you to any who ask. Good luck with selling the rest of your items.

Thanks man. may you never miss your target!

Picked up the bag yesterday, pristine condition!

Thanks a mill :)

My thanks to you also. Put it to more use than i did!

Thank you for an excellent deal & it was a pleasure to meet you, would buy from again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭MRHAPPYAIRSOFT

how much for m15

• Registered Users Posts: 33 elmuerto

any pics of the m4? do you have a charger aswell? where are you based? if the mask is still availabele i will take mask and gun for 130

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CiaranC2k11

any pics of the tac vest??:)

Advertisement