Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Chrome Bastards

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

Chrome is a better browser, but on Linux I get updates for it about every 2 weeks, and its a full 15mb download. (well, its Chromium, not Chrome)

I'm glad they put the private browsing, called Incognito, in from the start, so my Mrs doesn't know if I have been... uhm.. looking for birthday presents for her every week.

From Firefox help.. (Chrome gives no reasons for using it on their help)
    For example, if you share a computer with someone and have been shopping for their birthday present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭kravicecreama

Ruu wrote: »
    Buffering please wait.....

Classsic.....

Although thats prob cause it still downloading the y2k patch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

old_aussie wrote:
    Yeah, google is so desperate that they will try anything to sneak one past you. Bastards
    Indeed they will.....

Chrome was made to spy on ppl and keep track of them.... THEY WILL DO ANYTHING THEY CAN TO GET IT ON YOUR COMPUTER!!
    ArtSmart wrote:
    em, *cough* so what's a better option than real player? (i have this friend you see....)
    Realplayer is fine up until v8!

I have Version 8 and i love it.... (Everything after 8 sucks pond water)

www.versiondownload.com/download/real-player/8/

Take a look @ 8 and let me know how you like it....it is beautiful compared to the newer pieces of garbage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Chrome? Pfffffffft. Get some Iron in t'ya.

http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_download.php

Advertisement