Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kalash M4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Would like to be clear about this I'm not threatening anything, just stating possible actions for the next step in the process if the seller (Mperrozzi aka Mark) does not want to be reasonable about it.

The ball is in his court on this one, if he chooses to do the right thing there will be no issue.

I'm not a trouble maker, & feel like I've been robbed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Sorry to bounce in on this but it's actually kinda funny that the seller thinks just because he sold it as second hand means he can get away with it, even after you told him about fraudulent advertising :D. Thanks for the head's up mate, will stay away from this seller!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

OK here's the reality of the situation:

Second hand goods being sold by private individuals are not subject to any consumer law or warranty nor can they (to the best of my non-professional knowledge) be dealt with in the small claims court - notwithstanding any legally binding contract entered into.

We (boards / airsoft adverts) provide a platform for users to contact each other but beyond that it's caveat emptor.

The only thing I can say here is for both parties to try and come to an agreement and to please avail of the user feedback thread. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement