Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Yaris differences

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

colm_mcm wrote: »

Oh wow!! I must give them a call I hope it's not sold already!

With the 2006 model has the spec changed much? What comes with a terra?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Terra has:
    Electric windows and mirrors
    Heated mirrors
    Remote locking
    Front and side airbags
    Coloured bumpers
    Cd
    Height adjustable seat

Luna adds
    Coloured mirrors
    Coloured handles
    Curtain and knee airbags
    Leather wheel
    Leather gearknob
    Remote audio
    Cd plays mp3/WMA
    Better seats

Strata is a terra with alloys and fogs

Sol is a Luna with alloys and fogs

Sol luxury pack adds:
    Keyless entry
    Keyless start
    Climate control

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 focus mad

Can anyone tell me what functions are on the trip computer on the yaris, im planning on getting a 1999 model :D

Average speed, average fuel economy, and possibly range

• Advertisement

Thanks alot! Im a big of a mpg freak! so this will greatly come in handy :D Im getting rid of my 1999 ford focus hatchback and getting a yaris is there anything I should look out for? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

Average speed, average fuel economy, and possibly range

Average and instantaneous fuel consumption and average speed. other than that you just get the outside temperature and radio display through it.

If you're doing a lot of high speed driving 120kmph and over the 1.0 isn't gonna be fantastic on fuel

The speedometer on my Yaris won't change from kmph to mph? I do prefer it in km but the fact that I can't annoys me a bit. I can change the fuel consumption thing between miles and km so why not the speedometer?:confused:

Post 05 cars have kmph only speedo same as everything else

• Advertisement

If you're doing a lot of high speed driving 120kmph and over the 1.0 isn't gonna be fantastic on fuel

I use the n7 Queit alot so wouldn't really be doing much speed over 100km reason for the change of car is price of fuel and insurance cost etc! The yaris is supposed to average around 50 mpg which is a bit difference from the focus! Just had a go of my mates 2000 yaris today and it's nippy enough and love the trip computer functions! Cabin is lovely and roomy to and the various storage compartments and very impressive to! :D

Post 05 cars have kmph only speedo same as everything else

Mine is 2005 and it explains how to do it in the manual...but when I press the button nothing happens

That's cos the manual is from 2003 :-)

That's cos the manual is from 2003 :-)
    Oh! My bad... a guy I was gonna buy one off could change his and it was an 05! Mines late 05 though. In the display during the day I can see MPH but its not lit up. Ah well KM is handier anyway!

A uk import would be able to be changed from kmph to mph, as would a car lying around unregistered since mid 2004.
    The total mileage (odometer) will either have miles or km written it depending on when it was made and what market it was sold in

Epic Yaris thread!

Stay tuned to find out what happens if you hold down the mode button on the steering wheel or what the capacity of the windscreen washer bottle is :D

I have a dilemma! I went to get petrol the other night and I filled the car. But the fuel range display stayed at 79km or whatever it was at before I got the petrol. Now it's at 0km and the fuel gauge is 3 quarters full! How do I fix this?:D

Make sure ignition is off when refilling. If you hold down the trip button on The trip computer it might recalculate the range

Resetting the average mpg might also solve this as the average may be way out and throwing up a silly calculated range

Make sure ignition is off when refilling. If you hold down the trip button on The trip computer it might recalculate the range

Resetting the average mpg might also solve this as the average may be way out and throwing up a silly calculated range

Now it's an epic Yaris thread! :D Held down the trip button and it said "RESET OK" and now it's all sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 robk84

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but here goes.
    I have a 2001 998cc Yaris. Can anyone tell me, when the low fuel gauge light flashes, how much fuel/miles are left in the tank?

Advertisement