Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK416 or 417 AEG Stock

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Still after this item, anyone?

Anyone?

Still looking people

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Walsh475

Hi

I have one of the 417 style ones with the rubberised stock if you are interested?

Walsh475 wrote: »
    Hi

I have one of the 417 style ones with the rubberised stock if you are interested?

Hell yeah I'm interested & do you have some pics plus anymore info about it?

• Advertisement

Hell yeah I'm interested & do you have some pics plus anymore info about it?

heres a pic of it

on my m4
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Walsh475/Airsoft%20Collection/DSCF0106.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Walsh475/Airsoft%20Collection/DSCF0775.jpg
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/Walsh475/Airsoft%20Collection/DSCF0777.jpg

Its abs with a rubberised stock and can store a large 9.6v cranestock battery there is some wear on one of the clips for the stock pad as shown in the pics from use but the pad still clips on and holds fine. Bought it online about 2 years ago has seen little use as my m4 tends to be prone to problems.

looking for €15 and can post and do paypal I'm based in Dublin

Looks okay & shame about the clip, I'll offer €15euros with postage included + I'll cover the Paypal fees

How does that sound?

Looks okay & shame about the clip, I'll offer €15euros with postage included + I'll cover the Paypal fees

How does that sound?

Sounds fine to me fire me a PM and we can sort out the details.

Walsh475 wrote: »
    Sounds fine to me fire me a PM and we can sort out the details.

Will go to pm's after we agree on all the stuff I'm buying off you on your clearout thread :)

Will go to pm's after we agree on all the stuff I'm buying off you on your clearout thread :)

Ok will do I'm sure we can work something out

• Advertisement

Have one of these already & looking for another one, anyone have this going spare? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Hi Seals, I have the exact same stock as Walsh475, You want it? I'll do the same offer as you gave him. I've never used it, so it has just been lying on my broken M4 for the last year and a bit gathering dust.

Hi Seals, I have the exact same stock as Walsh475, You want it? I'll do the same offer as you gave him. I've never used it, so it has just been lying on my broken M4 for the last year and a bit gathering dust.

Excellent, I'll take it & do you have some pics if you don't mind? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Excellent, I'll take it & do you have some pics if you don't mind? :)
    PM your details and we can sort this out. :)

Here are the pics: (they're a bit big)

photo2.jpg
    photo1copy.jpgphoto3.jpg

pm sent :)

Advertisement