Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw "Power to the people" 3 hour show 20/06 *spoilers etc*

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

What are we expecting for this? I think there is a big chance to have ZR as one of the options purely to see how many votes he does garner himself.
    Other than that it could be a pretty moot show.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Is this basically a raw version of cyber sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Is this basically a raw version of cyber sunday?

Seems to be, except with no match options announced before the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

R-Truth vs Cena:
    a) No Disqualification
    b) Street Fight
    c) Verbal debate

THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

WE WANT MASTERS RYDER!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm, the last one of these shows was one of the worst Raws of all time, but on the other hand, it was also the night that Nexus was born and thus provided the great Raw moment in recent memory :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

drayme wrote: »
    R-Truth vs Cena:
    a) No Disqualification
    b) Street Fight
    c) Verbal debate

THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS

I have faith Vinnie Mac will give us the epic arm wrestling contest we deserve. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,059 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

will the annoymus Raw Gm be finally revelved.

Id say its Mick Foley lol

PTH2009 wrote: »
    will the annoymus Raw Gm be finally revelved.

god i hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Colilfc

Hopefully us people overseas get a say!

Last night at Capitol Punishment, I not only defeated Rey Mysterio...I also vowed to perform the most honest act in WWE History. Join me on tonight's Power to the People episode of Monday Night Raw, and witness the genesis of something monumental.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/cm-punk-wwe-universe/tonights-announcement/10150289253957095

• Advertisement

Do you think Punk is leading up to a loser leaves stip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

CMpunked wrote: »

I'm worried but glad to see this "higher purpose" is being delt with quickly and isn't just being forgotten about ala Nexus <_<

Someone in the comments suggested that punk could go on record to agree with Truth and say that wwe has become the cena show.
    I dont think that would work as that would be taking over from truths story (although could work in well with punk saying he is going to tell "The truth")

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.examiner.com/wwe-in-national/the-road-to-summerslam-begins-tonight-on-wwe-monday-night-raw
    WWE sources reported to WWE Examiner Monday morning that the unofficial road to SummerSlam kicks off tonight on WWE Monday Night Raw, as only one pay-per-view (WWE Money in the Bank) remains before summer's biggest spectacle gets underway. And tonight's Raw may finally kick-start a story line that has been teased for months involving WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
    Well, tonight may be the night. And CM Punk appears to be teasing exactly that on Twitter today.
    Early Monday, CM Punk tweeted the following: "Last night at Capitol Punishment, I not only defeated Rey Mysterio, I also vowed to perform the most honest act in WWE history. Join me on tonight's Power to the People episode of Monday Night Raw, and witness the genesis of something monumental."
    Is that "something monumental" the start of a CM Punk feud with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin?
    Vince McMahon is said to be interested in a face to face confrontation between Austin and Punk, possibly in hopes of the two having a match either at this year's SummerSlam. The news of this possibility isn't totally surprising, however. Two weeks ago, after all, CM Punk retweeted the following message on his Twitter account regarding tonight’s RAW: “Why does something tell me that even though @WWE will have @steveaustinBSR and @CMPunk under the same roof, they’ll f**k it up.”
    Backstage, it has been rumored for years that CM Punk has wanted to start a feud with Steve Austin - something the WWE Universe would likely enjoy to a great degree. And while Austin has maintained that he's "done" with wrestling as an in-ring competitor, the Rock's return is believed to have kick-started a fire within the Rattlesnake. As it now stands, he may want one more match - just like the Rock.

Only speculation but I saw one person come up with the following. What if Punk is the Raw GM and his "honest act" is coming clean about his identity?

Only speculation but I saw one person come up with the following. What if Punk is the Raw GM and his "honest act" is coming clean about his identity?

Him as GM could be a comprise between him and WWE over wanting time off and rest. He would only have to work Raw and the odd PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

see these kind of rumours always get me excited about raw and get me to stay up but they very rarely live up to my expectations when will i ever learn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Is it a 1 am start tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

maybe if punk does leave, hell come back be4 mania? he tweets about "summer of punk" alot. hopefully he can get time off a recover.

wud love to see him and austin at mania after a proper build up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

sky88 wrote: »
    see these kind of rumours always get me excited about raw and get me to stay up but they very rarely live up to my expectations when will i ever learn
    F*CKING MIKE ADEMLE

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

shineon23 wrote: »
    Is it a 1 am start tonight?

Yep,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

WWE;s facebook:
    Just Announced: TONIGHT on Raw: Power to the People, the first match will be a WWE Divas Championship match where YOU vote for the challenger!

Will it be: A) Eve, B) Kelly Kelly or C) Beth Phoenix

When voting opens following the announcement on Raw, text your choice (a, b, or c) to GOWWE (46993) to vote for your favorite Diva!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Yep,
    Cheers

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

THIS COSTS MONEY?? :mad:

...is there a free option? (ie wwe.com) ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I hope WWE give the proceeds of this texts in to charity as its pretty scabby if they pocket the money from the texts!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

jaykhunter wrote: »
    THIS COSTS MONEY?? :mad:

...is there a free option? (ie wwe.com) ?
    id imagine it is just for americans to vote aswell with it being a text line.

And we are liiiive!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Punk :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

no waiting, early night, good stuff!

Advertisement