Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption Online Connection Problems

Options
  • 17-06-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi Im having extreme difficulty getting Red Dead Redemption and the online dlc to work, as I used to have Nat type 3, which I changed to Nat type 2 with a new router, but now it finds games online, yet im kicked out saying "you failed to connect to all players in the session" something like that and this seems to be happening every match after joining, I have UnUp enabled on my router and it says its on, on my ps3, also my ps3 is wired to the router so does anyone have any ideas of how to get this to work online??? :confused: They really should have called it Red Dead Redemption Connection Nighmare!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

I ended up giving my ps3 a static ip address and opened alot of ports and now the game is working perfectly online finally :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056303101

have a look at my post there, i had problems with gt5 and got it sorted .
    did you get a pop to say can connect to dns server ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

This might not sound like it would work but if you have the ps3 in the same room as the router, change the connection to wireless. My connection changed to Nat type 1.

Try it anyhow :D

Advertisement