Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one else experienced this?

Options
  • 16-06-2011 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

At night when i am in bed, half asleep or fully asleep i become alert because it feels as if the bed is shaking, i had this again last night twice in a month. But last night i realised that it was me that was shaking and not the bed. it was if i was vibrating i could feel a pulsing sensation all over my body (very strong in my legs and chest) and that was making me move, however my heart beat seemed normal.

Last night while i was like this my husband came into the room and it stopped about 2 mins after that, he didn't see bed shaking or me shaking, the last time it happened was in the middle of the night with him beside me, the shaking woke me up, again i thought it was the bed but if it was it would have woke him too.

Last night experience makes me wonder how the hell can i shake all over, when my husband walked it, it calmed me down (the shaking normally goes on for 30 mins or so in which i am terrified or should i say was) when i calmed down enough last night, i realised it was my body pulsing all over (that explains a lot from when i was a teen and thought the bed was shaking). if my husband hadnt of walked in i would have still thought the bed was shaking. phew.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

thats weird!! but it has happened me twice in recent months. No idea what it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Thunderdrive

Maybe your should buy a new bed? Just a thought.

Advertisement