Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Targus Micro Webcam for £2.99

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭positron

I won't be going near Chart Roulette ever now - it would be full of bargain hunters..! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Got mine this morning

Post man gave me two actually. The 2nd was for a person with initials C.G. but to my address. I told him that it wasn't for me so he said he'd send it back for them to readdress it

Hopefully it's one of you boardies and that you will eventually receive it. The person can PM me for further details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

Nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Well impressed by this cool little webcam. Plug it into the usb and off you go. No installation from CD needed. Inbuilt microphone and all. Video quality is excellent. Thanks a million OP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭positron

funnyname wrote: »
    Nothing yet :(

Hmm, that's strange. Did your confirmation mail say it was 'back ordered' or something like that? If so, may be they are waiting for stock?

It's a great little camera, worth at least €20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got this last week..

.. thanks to positron for the heads-up.

Advertisement