Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibood - LG W2363D 58.42 cm (23 inch) Full HD 3D LCD monitor - €164.90 Delivered

Options
  • 13-06-2011 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

Seems like a pretty good deal to me and the cheapest online that I can find.
    5333_ie_hi_1306335770.jpg

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/5893/LG_W2363D_5842_cm_23_inch_Full_HD_3D_LCD_monitor_with_3ms_response_time_and_2_HDMI/
    • Brand: LG
    • Type: W2363D 58.42 cm (23 ") Full HD 3D LCD Monitor
    • Full HD 3D (for the 3D effect is an optional 3D glasses required (not included))
    • 3 ms response time
    • Contrast ratio: 70,000:1 DFC (1,000:1 static)
    • 120 Hz refresh rate
    • Real-time 3D to 2D
    • G-Mode with Thru Mode, SRS TruSurround HD, Auto Brightness Control, and Aspect Ratio Control (ARC)
    • Pixel Pitch: 0.265 mm x 0.265 mm
    • Surface Treatment: Hard Coating (3H) Anti-glare
    • Color display: 16.7 million
    • Maximum resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 (60Hz) digital
    • Native Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080
    • Brightness (cd / m²): 300
    • Viewing angle: 170 ° horizontal, 160 ° vertical
    • Multiscan Support
    • 13 preset and 10 user-definable memory modes
    • Inputs: 2 HDMI, DVI-D (with HDCP)
    • Power consumption: Operating: <42 W, standby: <1 W Off <1 W
    • Inclination angle: 15 ° Up, 5 ° down
    • Housing Color: Matt Black
    • VESA: Prepared for monitor arms and wall mounts VESA FDMI 100 mm
    • Accessories: power cable, VGA cable, manual and driver CD
    • Delivery: 4 – 7 business days
    • Dimensions: 555.5 x 419.2 x 206 mm
    • Weight: 5 kg
    • Warranty: 36 months including backlight and on-site service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

how much are a set of glasses though for these things

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

how much are a set of glasses though for these things

And where can they be got?

Deal looks good..

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mulling over the deal myself. Looks decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Please note, this is a montor not a TV. To get the 3D, you will need to use the DVI connection as the HDMI ports are not 1.4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

What are the usual delivery times for Ibood? I ordered frying pans 2 weeks ago and nothing yet, i e-mailed them twice an NO reply! Order just says requested- not sent or dispatched etc..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

No thread on an ibood bargain would be complete without refering to their legendary delivery times or alternatively lack of delivery altogether.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056241842

There's lots more threads on this but you can use the search function yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

The returns process seems to be a mess too,

I got the mede8r from them, it arrived last month defective after two uses. Been trying to return it ever since and no reply from them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Ordered plenty off them, they say 10 working days so it will probably take that.

Others have had issues with delivery, but more have had success.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

does it have a tv tuner and is it compatible with saorview?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

funnyname wrote: »
    does it have a tv tuner and is it compatible with saorview?

No. Its a monitor. But if you have a stb, then you can connect up and away you go.

• Advertisement

yop wrote: »
    Others have had issues with delivery, but more have had success.

Perhaps we have radically different expectations of a company. For me I have an expectation that when I pay for something it will be delivered. I know that things will go wrong but if they do I expect to hear about it pretty quickly not a month later.

Would you recommend a restaurant that sent 99% of customers home without food poisoning? I wouldn't and I wouldn't recommend ibood.

SeaSide wrote: »
    Perhaps we have radically different expectations of a company. For me I have an expectation that when I pay for something it will be delivered. I know that things will go wrong but if they do I expect to hear about it pretty quickly not a month later.

Would you recommend a restaurant that sent 99% of customers home without food poisoning? I wouldn't and I wouldn't recommend ibood.

Ya fair enough, as I said I have bought probably 30+ items from them and never had an issue. Others too have had issues with delivery.

Comparing food poisoning and delivery are a tad poles apart.

If you ain't happy with Ibood and didn't get a delivery then you won't be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

SeaSide wrote: »

Probably not.

But people go out drinking every weekend and more often than not are ropey the next day. Doesn't stop them going out the following weekend again though!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

No. Its a monitor. But if you have a stb, then you can connect up and away you go.

given the lack of hdmi 3d support on the monitor this is probably more hassle then it is worth

yop wrote: »

not 3d though

given the lack of hdmi 3d support on the monitor this is probably more hassle then it is worth

not 3d though

Aye, true, do we REALLY need 3D though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was starting to get worried about this after seeing threads pop up saying that people didn't get their orders, but thankfully it has been shipped today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

YEP here too, got the email to say
    its been shipped. Me happy!

Soarer wrote: »
    Probably not.

But people go out drinking every weekend and more often than not are ropey the next day. Doesn't stop them going out the following weekend again though!;)

OK but I assume that you go into the pub and get the drink you pay for in order to feel ropey. You could get a kick in the head for free in order to have the same effect.

If you look at the thread I posted there is still a guy/girl who has not got their money back.

Advertisement