Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who owns the central bank of Ireland?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

for every dollor that is printed in the US as with the Euro a dept is created . The fed prints the dollor lends it to the govenment with intrest put on that dollor. the intrest to pay the intrest on the dollor printed is meet by printing another dollor there are some very wealthey bankers that sit at the top of these banks.they own us threw dept i would like to find out whom owes me
    I think you'd get the answer you're looking for if you took this to the conspiracy theories forum. btw debt not dept (not trying to be smart)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Thread locked. As is mentioned in the charter, conspiracy theories belong in the conspiracy theory forum. Users who consistently derail discussions with conspiracy theories/off topic posting will be banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement