Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Promo/Discount codes! *Mod note post 33*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Grabone.ie have a brilliant deal for a Make up for ever voucher - 19e for a 40e voucher, 29e for a 60e voucher or 49e for a 100e voucher.

Picked up the one for 29e myself - gonna treat myself to new foundation and mascara methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

ams wrote: »
    Grabone.ie have a brilliant deal for a Make up for ever voucher - 19e for a 40e voucher, 29e for a 60e voucher or 49e for a 100e voucher.

Picked up the one for 29e myself - gonna treat myself to new foundation and mascara methinks!

Can't find this on the grabone site:( Could you post a link please.

Edit- Found it http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/make-up-for-ever?utm_source=tradedoubler&utm_medium=campaign&utm_campaign=dublin And it seems to be only for shop in Dublin :( Very sad

lindtee wrote: »
    Can't find this on the grabone site:( Could you post a link please.

Edit- Found it http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/make-up-for-ever?utm_source=tradedoubler&utm_medium=campaign&utm_campaign=dublin And it seems to be only for shop in Dublin :( Very sad

Dealrush also have a deal on for the same shop but it expires in Sept. The grabone lasts until October. Def worth an old trip to Dublin or if you had a friend who could pick up the stuff for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Just wondering if anyone has seen good value for Lancome eye makeup remover/ cleanser/ toner.

Everything seems to have gone at once for me and it's going to be pricey re-buying them :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Hi Lindtee,

I contacted MUFE Dublin and they said you can use the voucher via email and pay the rest via CC and they'll post the order out to you.

I've just ordered the E100 voucher. Can't wait to stock up on some MUFE goodies for my blog to review! :)

I was in the same position as you, wouldn't be in Dublin to use the voucher, so by emailing the voucher is a great alternative! :D
    =lindtee;80246924 And it seems to be only for shop in Dublin :( Very sad

• Advertisement

Hi Lindtee,

I contacted MUFE Dublin and they said you can use the voucher via email and pay the rest via CC and they'll post the order out to you.

I've just ordered the E100 voucher. Can't wait to stock up on some MUFE goodies for my blog to review! :)

I was in the same position as you, wouldn't be in Dublin to use the voucher, so by emailing the voucher is a great alternative! :D

Thanks for that info :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

june1.png

15% off until midnight http://www.lilylolo.co.uk

Their mineral foundation is great. I use the porcelain shade which is perfect for super-pale people like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

15% off all Dr. Hauschka products on Evergreen.ie, use the code HAUS15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

€15 instead of €69 for a seven-piece brush set with roll-up.

http://foffit.com/deals/sales5_12

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

www.beautyemporium.ie. have free shipping to Ireland at the moment.
    No code needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

To celebrate Romana's appearance on rte's the secret millionaire cara pharmacy are offering 15% off till Friday 21st of September. Enter Secret15 at the checkout. https://www.carapharmacy.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭shoos

I just bought a 15 piece Black Canvas brush set on GrabOne - €45 instead of €97 so amazing deal!

Before buying I did a bit of reading on Black Canvas. They're actually an Irish company, and there's a few youtube video reviews and beauty blogs reviews as well, all of which are really complimentary of the brushes! Especially the F20 HD Flat Top Kabuki Brush (review here: http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.ie/2012/07/blank-canvas-cosmetics-f20-brush-review.html)

Can't wait for it to arrive :) Been in desperate need of a good brush set!

Deal - http://www.grabone.ie/cork/make-up-brushes-1?utm_source=tradedoubler&utm_medium=campaign&utm_campaign=dublin

20% off bliss products on their website www.blissworld.co.uk
    Promo code : SEPSALE
    Valid until 30th September
    Delivery to Ireland is £6

10% off all skin care ranges on www.feelunique.com
    Code:SUPERSKIN10
    Expires Wednesday 24th Oct

Hickeys pharmacies have a 2 for 20e deal on La Roche Posay Effeclar range - the items are usually 16-18e each so pretty good!

23% off beautyemporium.ie today only
    Code:VATFREE

Boots are currently running an offer where it's buy one get one half price on makeup and nail polished etc

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Sigma beauty have free worldwide shipping for the next 24hours from 12am U.sS time with promotional code BF 2012 :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

10% off for Debenhams online: BD49 :)

• Advertisement

15% off www.feelunique.com

Promo Code : TREAT15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Debenhams.ie use the code HM73 for 10% off
    Free delivery applies to orders placed online at debenhams.ie. This offer is not available on debenhamsplus.ie. Delivery is normally charged at €5 per delivery address irrespective of the number or type of items. We deliver to any ROI address. For full delivery information, please refer to the Deliveries section within the ‘Orders and website help’ tab on the Help/Contact us page.
    ˆ Terms & conditions apply. See website for details
    ˜ Extra 10% discount can be redeemed on multiple transactions between Friday 29 November - Sunday 2 December (inclusive).
    * Selected lines only.
    † One set of bonus points per customer per day. Minimum €50 spend in one transaction applies.
    € Excludes selected concessions/brands, see www.debenhams.ie/customer-services/terms-conditions for more details.
    ‡ Offer applies to full priced items only.
    ** In one transaction.
    ˆˆ Minimum spend of €50 or more in one transaction. Selected products, concessions and departments are excluded. Limited to one per customer per day. One set of 500 Bonus Points will be converted into €5 worth of Money Rewards on registered Reward Club Cards in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Reward Club.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Toast4532 wrote: »
    Debenhams.ie use the code HM73 for 10% off

Nearly sure the extra 10% excludes beauty :/

15% off beauty in Debenhams online and instore:) Until Sunday I think! No code needed

12% off China glaze nail polishes today from beautyemporium.ie
    Promo code: CGXMAS12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Got this in an email from a friend of mine, 30% off Benefit makeup. I actually dont know if it works so let me know.

Attachment not found.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Clockwork Owl

Elizabeth Arden counters in Debenhams are running the Foundation Exchange from Feb 1st to Feb 28th.

Bring in any old non-EA foundation that's not 100% empty and they're offering €7 off any of their foundations, which retail at between €30 and €45.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Boohoo - OFFER20 for 20% off, I think it's valid until the 3rd March.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

€5 voucher for cloud10beauty valid for today only.
    Just enter VALENTINE5 in the checkout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

14% off orders over £45 on www.lookfantastic.com with the code VALENTINE.

Advertisement