Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gender breakdown

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I'm atheist or agnostic and female
    Beruthiel wrote: »

LOL.

No.
    Oh Well twas worth a shot.:)
    T'was the beard that confused you?
    Or perhaps my manly swagger?

Nah Hard to nail it exactly, but there was some point last year where I concluded apart from the female username you were most likely male.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

smokingman wrote: »
    That was wiffy.ie wasn't it?
    Yep it was. :)
    Dades wrote: »
    Are you still marking out of 60? Harsh! :pac:

Ahh it don't matter I have long since come to realisation that scores can be arbitrary and have no bearing bearing on my value as a person. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Malty_T wrote: »
    Now, there you go I gave you a little tidbit of information involving your name and me joining boards. hehe, Can I have the 50 points back plus compensation?
    Hmm... that's either true or a good story.

10 (independent) points from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm religious and male
    well, there's a couple of guys who've voted that I assumed were female :o my bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Links234 wrote: »
    well, there's a couple of guys who've voted that I assumed were female :o my bad

It's ok, real men don't have feelings, so I'm sure no-one was offended.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

seamus wrote: »
    According to the general election poll the male:female ratio on boards is about 4:1. Or 20% of the members are female
    Whereas here, the ratio is 70:30, which means that (assuming all voters will post) we've half as much input again as does boards have on average.

Well, while I wish it were 50:50, the forum's still doing much better than many others -- cool! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I am not a guy - and more to the point, I have no underscore! :mad:

:p

Really? I thought tLL mods were all middle aged pervos. You've destroyed my fantasy of getting that job too!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I'm religious and male
    Orion wrote: »
    Really? I thought tLL mods were all middle aged pervos. You've destroyed my fantasy of getting that job too!

Excuse me, I am not middle aged.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

One middle aged pervo. That's my job.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I'm religious and male
    Orion wrote: »

Parenting mod....middle aged pervo....fantasy....WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!1111!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement