Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight show for part 2?

Options
  • 07-06-2011 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Any rumblings of anywhere doin midnight shows/previews in Dublin for the new film? Its not that far away really! tad excited! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've been wondering this myself. Definitely want to go to a midnight show for this! Can't believe it's the last movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 leapin_lep

yea defo! will keep an ear to the ground n report back if i hear anything! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056082321

nothing definite but maybe subscribe just incase.

Id really like to find one, Im even contemplating taking the Friday of work and going to the morning show! I think/hope it would be quiet! Or I could be wrong and it could be full of kids >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Movies @ Dundrum and Movies @ Swords are having midnight showings. Already have my tickets :D

I can't see it on their website, have you got a link??

• Advertisement

scratch that! got em!!! thanks a million!!!! :D:D:D

super excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Just got my tickets for movies @ swords :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

awh fudgesticks it's only in 3D at midnight :(

star-pants wrote: »
    awh fudgesticks it's only in 3D at midnight :(

I know!! Gonna go again on the 15th to see the 2D :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

tomissex wrote: »
    I know!! Gonna go again on the 15th to see the 2D :p

lol good for you!
    I'd go see the 3D one only I get terrible headaches and actually find it rather difficult to watch (I have glasses I wear all the time anyway :pac: ) so there's no point trying to enjoy it in 3D. I'll just have to be patient!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Oh I really really really hope this dosent sell out before friday..I only get paid then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fionaford

Does anyone know if vue liffy valley will be showing it at midnight??? I can only go there because it's close to where I live and chances are I'm going to have to go straight from the cinema to the airport in the morning to catch a flight..... if anyone has heard anything let me know I'm kinda desperate....

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

fionaford wrote: »
    Does anyone know if vue liffy valley will be showing it at midnight??? I can only go there because it's close to where I live and chances are I'm going to have to go straight from the cinema to the airport in the morning to catch a flight..... if anyone has heard anything let me know I'm kinda desperate....

Did you try contacting them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fionaford

No not yet...I was on their web site and it only advertises a showing of the first 6 films. On their facebook page people were talking about midnight showings in some of the UK vue's and a friend of mine says he is on a 72 hour pre notice list to be informed if there is a midnight showing but he isn't all that reliable....I might try sending them an email but according to the facebook page people seem pretty annoyed by their customer service....they are yet to release any HP tickets for sale.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I'm pretty certain that both UCI Coolock and UCI Blanch will have midnight showings. They should go on sale in the next week or so. I would guess it'll be a Digital 3D showing

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Smeefa

Just got my ticket for Swords.. It's in 3D. There's only like 2 rows of seats left!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

fionaford wrote: »
    No not yet...I was on their web site and it only advertises a showing of the first 6 films. On their facebook page people were talking about midnight showings in some of the UK vue's and a friend of mine says he is on a 72 hour pre notice list to be informed if there is a midnight showing but he isn't all that reliable....I might try sending them an email but according to the facebook page people seem pretty annoyed by their customer service....they are yet to release any HP tickets for sale.

Just an update....

Linky

Have mine booked for swords:)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Just found out my friend got me a ticket for the midnight screening in the Swan. So excited :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carol111

yeah i am too excited to watch this show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i am well miffed that nobody seems to want to come to the midnight showing with me (they wanna wait till the fuss has died down :eek::eek::mad: or have to work the next morning). no fair. i don't particularly want to drive down to arklow on my own and back for it at that time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mogget

Booked for the midnight show in Storm Limerick, wooohooo:D
    Took Friday off work too;)

Mr.S wrote: »
    I feel really stupid for posting this, so please don't laugh:D!

I booked tickets a week ago for the midnight screening in the Swan Cinema Rathmines. Anyway on the email it says Thursday as the day.

Does this mean the films being shown on the night of Wednesday (as technically after midnight its Thursday) or is it Thursday Night (technically Friday?)

It's Thursday night, technically Friday. Mine says 23.55 on Thursday 14th to avoid that confusion!

Looks like there'll be a few of us floating around swords,I wonder if anyone will notice each other.I'll just be looking for ridiculously excited geeky looking people like myself:D

I picked these up for me and my friends today. I don't think they're selling them in Dundrum where I'm going. I also got an email today to say that this had been shipped, so if it arrives by Thursday, I'll be wearing that alone with my snitch necklace.

/nerd

I ordered that tee too! :D
    If it's not here in time, I'll be wearing my Gryffindor Quidditch one!

tomissex wrote: »
    I ordered that tee too! :D
    If it's not here in time, I'll be wearing my Gryffindor Quidditch one!

Mine arrived this morning. Yes! I much prefer it to my gryffindor one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

UCI Newbridge, 00.05 on the 15th.

Any one else coming, I'll be there from 18:30, as see DHP1 too.

kateos2 wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning. Yes! I much prefer it to my gryffindor one. :D

Got mine too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

mach1982 wrote: »
    UCI Newbridge, 00.05 on the 15th.

Any one else coming, I'll be there from 18:30, as see DHP1 too.
    I'm pretty certain dhp1is on at 9.30 aswell, it would save you having to wait around for p2

Advertisement