Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear in bed ?

Options
  • 05-06-2011 6:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

What, if anything, do you wear in bed ? What about your partner ?

In my case I always sleep nekkid no matter how cold it gets, even when we were snowed in over Christmas in Mayo last year. For me there is nothing more comfortable and it just feels good. :D
    My other half however wears underwear under his PJ's and a wooly jumper on top of that. If its really warm he might take of the jumper ! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

A suit. Birthday naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Maralyn Munroe was asked this question and her answer is my favourite .................................. Chanell number 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

t-shirt and boxers, im always cold. sometimes a jumper

One thing anyone who has slept with me has commented on is how warm I get in bed, even in the dead of winter, so it's usually just boxers (with possibly a tshirt), or completely naked. Anything else would be too warm for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 FranSansisco

my sister will hate me for this as it is she who put me on to the boards but.....

boxers in summer
    boxers and T in the winter

but never nekkid as my balls stick to my legs when i'm not and sweaty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I wear my Hello Kitty jammies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

i like to sleep naked, but my gf hates when i do so when i sleep with her its boxers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

boxers as standard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

In me-nip-idi-doo-da

• Advertisement

I'm a paranoid freak and I won't sleep naked for fear or having to escape from the house really quickly during the night!!

Himself wears boxers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I'm a paranoid freak and I won't sleep naked for fear or having to escape from the house really quickly during the night!!

Himself wears boxers.

Oooh, good point, I'd hate to have to run out on the street wearing only a smile/condom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

sgb wrote: »
    Maralyn Munroe was asked this question and her answer is my favourite .................................. Chanell number 5

Haha I do the same when I go to bed, I dont put on Chanell, but I always give myself a quick spritz before bed even though I sleep alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I usually wear a nightie or shorts and a tank top. Sometimes in the winter I have to layer up (sweatpants,multiple tops) because my house is old, impossible to heat and freezing cold. My boyfriend sleeps naked every night, I'm jealous his house is warm enough to do that tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

as little as necessary, usually just boxers

dont feel the cold at all in bed

Advertisement