Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zumba in Dublin

Options
  • 01-06-2011 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi

I just went to do some zumba tonight with Zumba Classes Dublin, for their official launch. i have to say great fun and perfect for us girls.
    OMG I was sweating buckets :eek: !

Zumba is defo a great work out. u should check them out on
    http://www.zumba-classes-dublin.com

enjoy :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vivagora

Are they the classes in Rialto? I was looking into Zumba as I will be starting an office job and wouldnt feel the weight creeping on. Is it worth the €50? How long are the classes and are they good exercise or just the equivalent of a saturday night in town dancing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lauraconn

Vivagora wrote: »
    Are they the classes in Rialto? I was looking into Zumba as I will be starting an office job and wouldnt feel the weight creeping on. Is it worth the €50? How long are the classes and are they good exercise or just the equivalent of a saturday night in town dancing?

Hey

i don't know if they are the only classes in Rialto but I went in again last thursday, and yes, defo worth your €50.

Classes are 1 hour long. i don't know about u, but my sat nights out as definitely not as effective for my weight as a zumba class !!! plus I found the teacher to be lovely :)

Laura

Advertisement