Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym newbie?

• 29-05-2011 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

I recently joined a local gym for 3 months on a student membership which wasnt too costly at 120e.Im male almost 21 years,6'2 &14st.Im fairly fit but I got a bit of a beer belly coming along recently.
    First day in gym I just did a bit of everything,rowing machine bout 20 mins,benching about 40/50 kg and some dumbell work.I want to tone up and build some nice solid biceps and shoulders you know yourself.The ladies shall be swooning then.:cool:
    Advice on a routine please and I know diet will play a part so that too thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Danny_B0y

Go and speak to the instructors in your gym! They will set you up with a begginer program to get you started towards your goals, or better yet book a session or 2 with a personal trainer as they will most likely be better informed to get you where you want to be training and diet wise!

Advertisement