Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamilton Watch dealers in Ireland?

Options
  • 27-05-2011 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

Came across this watch on a recent trip to Spain. Tried it on and very pleased with it. But unfortunately I couldn't remember my pin number LOL. Anyway is there anyone in Ireland who stocks this make? I can get this watch for 1040 Euro in Spain.
    Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Just back from Spain and came across Hamilton "Lord Hamilton" Chronograph day/date absolutely stunning watch for €1040.00. It sells for quite a bit more on the web. I plan on going back later in the year to make the purchase. Comes in braclet or leather strap.

91YKXZaoAVL_AA1500_.jpg

81CaIeckmQL_AA1500_.jpg

71vIu52QHSL_AA1500_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 artomur

im pretty sure you will not get one of these in ireland maybe you might in the north in belfast they are big in america .just back from las vegas ,very cheap there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Thanks guys l give Ernest Jones a look. Prices from the US are indeed cheaper but your bound to get hit for duty and imports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Thanks guys l give Ernest Jones a look. Prices from the US are indeed cheaper but your bound to get hit for duty and imports.
    Unless, perhaps, you post the box and papers to yourself and wear it home? Might work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Unless, perhaps, you post the box and papers to yourself and wear it home? Might work?

Yeah certainly buying while in the states would work. I've bought before without getting hit coming through the airport but I was thinking more on the lines of buying online and having it shipped here. For insurance reasons you'd be taking a chance not declaring the full value. Looking at the UK prices it appears there is significant savings in Spain on this model and even greater savings in the US. But then flying to the US costs €500 whereas flying to Spain is closer to €200.

Advertisement